SO KLIN INTRODUCES NEW INNOVATION TO NIGERIA MARKET
Natural Prime Resources Limited, makers of Soklin Detergent, the number one detergent with stain magnet technology, recently launched 2 new products into the Nigerian detergents market in fulfilment of its promise to help ease washing and laundry needs of the loyal customers.
Basking in the import of its investment in technology, as well as its passion for research and development, and owing to the Company’s global yearning for product excellence plus the need to extend its leadership of the detergent market in Nigeria, the brand has now launched So Klin Matic , powered with Clean 8 Technology for customers seeking top quality, easier and cleanest laundry detergent for their washing machines and is available in 2 pack sizes of 1kg and 2kg. while the new So Klin Ultra Odour Defense, comes formulated with odour guard technology,especially meant to deal with long soaking and Indoor drying.
Mrs. Abimbola Alabi, Head of Marketing stressed that the new products were the results of continuous improvement following in-depth consumer research that spanned over 2 years. She explained that the new products were innovatively formulated and produced as brilliant addition to the So Klin Family to close the gap in the detergent market. The new Soklin Ultra Odour Defence which comes with Odour Guard Technologyfor superior anti odour properties, helps keep out unpleasant smell or odour from laundry, resulting in clean and fresh laundry always, meaning that the era ofdamp smell is finally gone.
In response to question during the press conference held at Eko Hotel and Suites, in Victoria Island, Lagosthe Chief Financial officer, Mr. Toyin Elefuntuyi reiterated the top quality of both So Klin Matic and So Klin Ultra Odour Defense stressing that “While other brands were cutting down on quality, we as manufacturers of SoKlin brands continue to invest more in consumer research and innovative technology to meet households need and improve quality standards of Nigerian consumers”.
The Marketing Director noted that SoKlin products are always of high quality, yet pocket friendly and the new Soklin Ultra Odour Defence comes in five sizes of 25g, 50g, 160g, 400g and 800g, a size for every Nigerian pocket.
Why Ambrose Alli University Honored Prince Ned Nwoko
Musician are so much united those days,… Ebenezer Obey
UBA on a winning streak; Gets double recognition as best CSR Company in support of Education
UBA’s REDTV shuts down Lagos as over 25,000 Youths Attend Its Annual Rave
MR BIGG’S WINS “RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR” AWARD
Cover Of The Week
- Meeting with the management of the Zanzibar Police December 5, 2019
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Secretary-General Meets Libyan Official December 5, 2019
- Finland increases its support for the African Development Fund December 5, 2019
- Visit of Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guineans Abroad of Guinea to India December 5, 2019
- United States and Egypt Launch Center of Excellence for Energy at Ain Shams University December 5, 2019
- Nj Ayuk Makes Top 100 Most Influential Africans List December 5, 2019
- 2019 African Economic Conference: Work as one and listen to the youth to create jobs for Africa’s next generation, delegates urge policymakers December 5, 2019
- German Government Commits US$128 Million To Health And Education Programmes With the East African Community (EAC) Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Angola set to attract even more foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2020 December 5, 2019
- World food prices jump in November December 5, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .