SO KLIN INTRODUCES NEW INNOVATION TO NIGERIA MARKET
Natural Prime Resources Limited, makers of Soklin Detergent, the number one detergent with stain magnet technology, recently launched 2 new products into the Nigerian detergents market in fulfilment of its promise to help ease washing and laundry needs of the loyal customers.
Basking in the import of its investment in technology, as well as its passion for research and development, and owing to the Company’s global yearning for product excellence plus the need to extend its leadership of the detergent market in Nigeria, the brand has now launched So Klin Matic , powered with Clean 8 Technology for customers seeking top quality, easier and cleanest laundry detergent for their washing machines and is available in 2 pack sizes of 1kg and 2kg. while the new So Klin Ultra Odour Defense, comes formulated with odour guard technology,especially meant to deal with long soaking and Indoor drying.
Mrs. Abimbola Alabi, Head of Marketing stressed that the new products were the results of continuous improvement following in-depth consumer research that spanned over 2 years. She explained that the new products were innovatively formulated and produced as brilliant addition to the So Klin Family to close the gap in the detergent market. The new Soklin Ultra Odour Defence which comes with Odour Guard Technologyfor superior anti odour properties, helps keep out unpleasant smell or odour from laundry, resulting in clean and fresh laundry always, meaning that the era ofdamp smell is finally gone.
In response to question during the press conference held at Eko Hotel and Suites, in Victoria Island, Lagosthe Chief Financial officer, Mr. Toyin Elefuntuyi reiterated the top quality of both So Klin Matic and So Klin Ultra Odour Defense stressing that “While other brands were cutting down on quality, we as manufacturers of SoKlin brands continue to invest more in consumer research and innovative technology to meet households need and improve quality standards of Nigerian consumers”.
The Marketing Director noted that SoKlin products are always of high quality, yet pocket friendly and the new Soklin Ultra Odour Defence comes in five sizes of 25g, 50g, 160g, 400g and 800g, a size for every Nigerian pocket.
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
- The Ambassador of Kazakhstan presented letters of credence to the President of South Africa October 16, 2019
- On World Food Day, Government and United Nations highlight healthy diets in South Sudan October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin