SO KLIN INTRODUCES NEW INNOVATION TO NIGERIA MARKET
Natural Prime Resources Limited, makers of Soklin Detergent, the number one detergent with stain magnet technology, recently launched 2 new products into the Nigerian detergents market in fulfilment of its promise to help ease washing and laundry needs of the loyal customers.
Basking in the import of its investment in technology, as well as its passion for research and development, and owing to the Company’s global yearning for product excellence plus the need to extend its leadership of the detergent market in Nigeria, the brand has now launched So Klin Matic , powered with Clean 8 Technology for customers seeking top quality, easier and cleanest laundry detergent for their washing machines and is available in 2 pack sizes of 1kg and 2kg. while the new So Klin Ultra Odour Defense, comes formulated with odour guard technology,especially meant to deal with long soaking and Indoor drying.
Mrs. Abimbola Alabi, Head of Marketing stressed that the new products were the results of continuous improvement following in-depth consumer research that spanned over 2 years. She explained that the new products were innovatively formulated and produced as brilliant addition to the So Klin Family to close the gap in the detergent market. The new Soklin Ultra Odour Defence which comes with Odour Guard Technologyfor superior anti odour properties, helps keep out unpleasant smell or odour from laundry, resulting in clean and fresh laundry always, meaning that the era ofdamp smell is finally gone.
In response to question during the press conference held at Eko Hotel and Suites, in Victoria Island, Lagosthe Chief Financial officer, Mr. Toyin Elefuntuyi reiterated the top quality of both So Klin Matic and So Klin Ultra Odour Defense stressing that “While other brands were cutting down on quality, we as manufacturers of SoKlin brands continue to invest more in consumer research and innovative technology to meet households need and improve quality standards of Nigerian consumers”.
The Marketing Director noted that SoKlin products are always of high quality, yet pocket friendly and the new Soklin Ultra Odour Defence comes in five sizes of 25g, 50g, 160g, 400g and 800g, a size for every Nigerian pocket.
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe ready to host & showcase itself at sustainable development forum: Minister January 21, 2020
- Declaration by the High Representative Josep Borrell on behalf of the EU on South Sudan January 21, 2020
- Du Plessis, Davids to add speed to Blitzboks team January 21, 2020
- Keynote Speech delivered by Dr. Akinwumi A. Adesina at the UK-Africa Investment Summit, “Sustainable Infrastructure Forum” January 21, 2020
- Accelerating innovation to attain Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030 January 21, 2020
- Chinese Ambassador to Kenya Wu Peng attended Chinese New Year Gala January 21, 2020
- 71st Republic Day of India January 21, 2020
- Health should not be a privilege for the rich—the right to health belongs to everyone January 21, 2020
- Kobs Shine as Warriors Register First League Loss January 21, 2020
- Supply of healthcare kits by the Italian Cooperation in Niger January 21, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria