SO KLIN INTRODUCES NEW INNOVATION TO NIGERIA MARKET
Natural Prime Resources Limited, makers of Soklin Detergent, the number one detergent with stain magnet technology, recently launched 2 new products into the Nigerian detergents market in fulfilment of its promise to help ease washing and laundry needs of the loyal customers.
Basking in the import of its investment in technology, as well as its passion for research and development, and owing to the Company’s global yearning for product excellence plus the need to extend its leadership of the detergent market in Nigeria, the brand has now launched So Klin Matic , powered with Clean 8 Technology for customers seeking top quality, easier and cleanest laundry detergent for their washing machines and is available in 2 pack sizes of 1kg and 2kg. while the new So Klin Ultra Odour Defense, comes formulated with odour guard technology,especially meant to deal with long soaking and Indoor drying.
Mrs. Abimbola Alabi, Head of Marketing stressed that the new products were the results of continuous improvement following in-depth consumer research that spanned over 2 years. She explained that the new products were innovatively formulated and produced as brilliant addition to the So Klin Family to close the gap in the detergent market. The new Soklin Ultra Odour Defence which comes with Odour Guard Technologyfor superior anti odour properties, helps keep out unpleasant smell or odour from laundry, resulting in clean and fresh laundry always, meaning that the era ofdamp smell is finally gone.
In response to question during the press conference held at Eko Hotel and Suites, in Victoria Island, Lagosthe Chief Financial officer, Mr. Toyin Elefuntuyi reiterated the top quality of both So Klin Matic and So Klin Ultra Odour Defense stressing that “While other brands were cutting down on quality, we as manufacturers of SoKlin brands continue to invest more in consumer research and innovative technology to meet households need and improve quality standards of Nigerian consumers”.
The Marketing Director noted that SoKlin products are always of high quality, yet pocket friendly and the new Soklin Ultra Odour Defence comes in five sizes of 25g, 50g, 160g, 400g and 800g, a size for every Nigerian pocket.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries