Friska Farms Limited, makers of Friska Herbal teas recently appointed Ufuoma McDermott, a Nollywood A-lister as its brand ambassador. The appointment which was signed recently, demonstrates the brand’s vision to be the leading African organic lifestyle promoter, providing natural solutions that address wellness concerns globally.
Friska aims to promote a sustainable and healthy lifestyle through it’s range of teas including wellness tea, anti-diabetic tea, blood pressure tea, and weight loss tea
According to Omokhose Hauwa Imanah, the Co-founder of Friska Herbal Teas, “As a healthy lifestyle brand, we are delighted to work with Ufuoma, who exemplifies the ideal qualities that align with our core values. She has always shown a passion for healthy living, fitness, mental health and lifestyle.”
For us, it is more than just a business. It is about building a local authentic brand that can compete globally. It is about celebrating our “Nigerianness” – if such a word exists and Ufuoma exemplifies all these.
Ufuoma expressed her delight at Friska Life’s decision to have her as a brand ambassador. She also revealed that her first trial of the brand’s product yielded positive results. She took to her Instagram page to announce to her fans “…this Instagram is a real fam. @friskalife and its soldiers convinced me to use their products. I did and got awesome results. Today I represent #FriskaTea. Guys, you are in for some healthy life tins…”
She assured her audience base which consists of over a million followers to get ready for healthy living. As a way to kick-off, she stated that customers who order Friska Herbal Tea through her will enjoy discounts and free face masks.
Ufuoma, at the beginning of the year had organized a weight loss challenge to sample Friska’s product with some of her fans. The positive results from this challenge informed her decision to represent the brand.
Friska remains keen on providing solutions to wellness concerns using natural organic herbs to develop premium quality products. Friska is available on over 400 retail pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide.
Cover Of The Week
- UNSMIL Statement on reports about no-confidence motion against the Government of National Unity (GNU) September 21, 2021
- Kenya is Sri Lanka's good friend Kananathan tells the Foreign Minister of Kenya September 21, 2021
- Special Representative of the Secretary-General Statement Condemning Coup Attempt September 21, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Info Update (21 September 2021) September 21, 2021
- Coronavirus: South Africa Administers More than 16 Million COVID-19 Vaccines September 21, 2021
- Road safety experts and officials from ECOWAS Member States deliberate and consider uniform actionable measures to curb the astronomical increase in deaths resulting from road crashes September 21, 2021
- Niger Signs its fourth Country Programme Framework (CPF) for 2022-2027 September 21, 2021
- UNMISS trains South Sudanese military commanders on human rights and international humanitarian laws September 21, 2021
- FAO Launches Online Course on African Swine Fever to Capacitate Veterinarians and Veterinary Paraprofessionals in Southern Africa September 21, 2021
- WFP Boosts Food Production and Builds Resilience to Climate Change in Malawi September 21, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
Politics7 months ago
EKITI 2022:MAKING A CASE FOR A NEW FACE WITH NEW IDEAS IN STATE GOVERNANCE
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Otunba Kehinde Oloyede is Bereaved!
Fashion/Lifestyle7 months ago
Rotary Recognizes exemplary youths across Nigeria