As the election gather momentum, different contenders are consulting towards getting a party to field them alongside where they will get chance of winning the forthcoming election. Last week, Governor Ibikunle Amosun has restated his commitment in choosing his successor from Ogun West senatorial district of the state to break the long years jinx on the YEWA’s in getting governorship position come 2019.
According to research by Amebo Online News, Prince John Olumuyiwa is the most youngest among all the contenders in the race of governorship in Ogun State with readiness in taking over the government from Senator Ibikunle Amosun come 2019.
Prince John Olumuyiwa Adegbola (aka Prince ADEJOHN), is a young man of 35 years from Ado-Odo in Ado-Odo/Ota LGA of Ogun State.
Thirteen years ago, he was the SUG President of University of Uyo/Osun State College of Education, Ila Orangun where he led a violent free government operating on 3 arms of government focusing on students’ welfare. He participated actively in activities of National Association of Ogun State Students in the school and championed a state tour for members of the association.
He has a B.Sc.(Ed) Mathematics degree, a member of the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, UK (Assoc. CIPD).
He has some years of experience in administration & human resource management, worked in few industries including education, architectural hardware, oil and intellectual & developmental health.
He is married and blessed with two children.
He is running for the governorship of our dear state to bring about the much desired difference of an all inclusive government focusing on the welfare of the good people of Ogun State through the PHETTHA Principle of Governance Towards Self Sufficiency:
P – Power
H – Health
E – Education
T – Technology
T – Tourism
H – Housing
A – Agriculture
Prince ADEJOHN believes in the equitable distribution of state’s resources, social welfare, security being community based, saying that a worker is worthy of his wages, resource control by states, infrastructure provision should be on needs basis, Corporate Social Responsibility, a private sector driven economy will free government’s resources to avail a pool of funds for social welfare, good governance based on ethics, sports development & promotion as a veritable tool for unity, peace & progress, the sanctity of human life, the inclusion of physically challenged persons into the society by making reasonable adjustments to public facilities and paying attention to their plight, Nigerian labour laws are archaic, moribund and not fit for humans and requires a overhaul.
Tell someone that knows someone who knows someone that knows someone to support John Adegbola come 2019 elections.
Kevin Mike Drags Belinda Effah, Fred Ebere to ‘House 10’
Amosun:Tinpot Emperor by Sam Omatseye
Clergyman Defiles Teenager in Lagos
Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe
Actor Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
- Norway's Prime Minister, H. E. Erna Solberg, at the African Union (AU) Summit in Addis Ababa 9-10 February 2019 February 18, 2019
- UAE leaders condole Egypt's president over victims of Sinai terror attack February 18, 2019
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s (UNIDO) Egyptian Cotton Project to Pilot Cotton Sustainability Drive February 18, 2019
- Invitation to workshop and press conference on Comprehensive Action Plan to prevent grave violations against children in South Sudan February 18, 2019
Uncategorized3 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23