The father of Ladi Adebutu, Sir Adebutu Kensington has distanced himself from the recent move of his son to the Allied People’s Movement APM to team up with Governor Ibikunle Amosun’s candidate Hon Adekunle Akinlade.
This came up as a result of when Ladi Adebutu’s PDP faction lost its final battle at the Supreme Court which affirmed Senator Buruji Kashamu as the authentic candidate of the PDP in Ogun state.
While speaking with Sir Adebutu Kensington on phone, he revealed that he has nothing to do with his son’s alliance with the APM in Ogun state and that his son took the decision based on his personal interest.
“Yes Ladi told me about his negotiation with Amosun and APM few weeks ago and I made it very clear to him that I won’t be supporting such move both morally and financially. PDP is the party I know and since the party has lost its presidential election to APC, I have congratulated President Buhari and wished him well as he steers the country for another four years.
Otunba Gbenga Daniel who is the backbone of the Ladi movement has told me his plans to support the APC in Ogun state and i have given my blessing to it. A better Ogun state has always been what I crave for” Sir Kensington said.
Meanwhile notable politicians of the Ladi Adebutu movement like Hon Salimot Badru, Hon Waliu Taiwo (DG campaign Ladi for Governor), Iyabode Apampa, Pastor Bisiriyu Popoola, Chief Kola Ogunjobi, Engr Semiu Ayorinde and host of others have since pulled out of the group and threw their weight behind the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC, Prince Dapo Abiodun who is also from Ikenne LGA with the Adebutus.
Details of the MOU signed between Hon Akinlade of APM and Ladi Adebutu at Governor Amosun’s house has emerged. Federal and state appointments have been penciled down for the Adebutu caucus which include appointment into FHA, MINT, BOI etc. Other details involving the sharing of N1billion given to Ladi Adebutu remains sketchy at the time of filling this report.
UBA Rewards 20 more Customers with N30m in Wise Savers Promo
Oba Olateru-Olagbegi: A patriot and astute custodian of cultural and traditional values – Obasanjo
Easter: Sanwo-Olu greets Christians, preaches love, selflessness
Breaking: Snakes chase Liberian President ‘George Weah’ away from his office
Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court
Cover Of The Week
- Madagascar beat Zim to earn Barthes Cup Promotion April 20, 2019
- Ethiopia Appoints New Defense and Foreign Ministers April 19, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on the death of Major General Francis Vib-Sanziri of Ghana, Head of Mission and Force Commander of the United Nations Disengagement Observation Force April 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Approves US$118.2 Million Rapid Credit Facility Assistance to the Republic of Mozambique in the Wake of Cyclone Idai April 19, 2019
- More than 3,400 classrooms damaged or destroyed by Cyclone Idai in Mozambique, says UN Children’s Fund April 19, 2019
- Attack on International Rescue Committee (IRC) supported hospital in DRC leads to loss of life; IRC Ebola responders caught in violence April 19, 2019
- EU endeavours to bridge people through art April 19, 2019
- EURAFRICAN FORUM 2019: António Vitorino, Director General for the International Organization for Migrations – UN Migration Agency (IOM) confirmed to address about the migration dialogue between Europe and Africa April 19, 2019
- Rugby - Zambia: Bhubesi Pride Tours Zambia April 19, 2019
- Media Invitation To Group B U20 Barthés Cup Press Conference April 19, 2019
Uncategorized2 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Crime1 week ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
BREAKING! 2018 YORUBA MOVIE GIST AWARDS NOMINEES LIST FINALLY OUT