Techeffects Web Graphics in partnership with The Federal University of Technology Akure Student Union Government and The Student Affairs unit is kicking off the launch of a special empowerment program for enhancing digital skills among Nigerian youths with a public seminar on Friday 13th of July, 2018 at the TI Francis Hall, Federal University of Technology Akure by 10am.
The seminar which is titled “Setting up for a Digital Financial Revolution” will be delivered by the CEO of Techeffects Web Graphics, Mr. Opeyemi Sugar, with dignitaries and members of the academic community in attendance. The seminar is part of a two day program of events lined up to launch the “10,000 Youths Digital Skills Empowerment project”, other events include courtesy visits to the Vice-chancellor by TWG team, tour of the school’s facilities and a special remembrance moment for late Comerade Oladapo Awopega also known as DPO.
The “10,000 Youths Digital Skills Empowerment” project (10,000 YDSE) was borne out of a deep passion to inspire, educate, and empower our youth on the opportunities the internet media has to offer everyone in the face of the high rate of unemployment challenges dominating our society. The project has a lineup of programs that will reach Nigerian youths across different Universities in Nigeria. The goal of the project is to help 10,000 youths become financially self-sufficient and free from “unemployment syndrome”. The 10,000 YDSE project is proudly sponsored by Moredew Limited, a telecom business services provider and owner of MXP Android App for mobile recharge.
Techeffects Web Graphics is an IT firm providing Digital Business Development Consulting and in house custom built solutions ranging from Web Development, Branding, Marketing, Software and Application development. The CEO, Mr. Opeyemi Sugar is a graduate of Accounting from the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Ogun State.
In 2010, following his passion for entrepreneurship, computers and technology he registered Techeffects Web Graphics as a company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). TWG’s mission to provide businesses with 21st Century Digital Space solutions has positioned Techeffects as a multifaceted digital agency with in-house solutions for businesses that needs to get started, grow up and drive home profits.
2019 elections and the dilemma of victory By Abiodun KOMOLAFE
I got lucky after feeding prisoners with my entire stock of sausage rolls – Ex-hawker
Cult member who is declared wanted over murder nabbed, 4 others arrested
STATEMENT BY H.E OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ON THE JUDGEMENT OF THE OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL
Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- Kwese Sevens: Cheetahs Reign On Day One March 24, 2019
- UN chief calls for ‘far greater support’ for Cyclone Idai response March 22, 2019
- A guiding hand: School counsellors in Sierra Leone address early pregnancy, child marriage March 22, 2019
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours