The Nigerian industry which has been known for several feuds between Music artsite is ones again in the news. This time around, it is between two young stars; Reekado Banks and Kizz Daniel.
The feud became evident after Harrysong, on the first version of his single ‘Selense’, featured the duo. Daniel was said to have already recorded his verse before he became aware that Banks was also featured on the song.
The singer was said to have immediately pulled out of the project, allegedly claiming he did not give consent for his voice to be used. He also made iTunes delete off the song from its platform. “They recorded their verses separately.
The moment he realized that Banks was on the song was when he started saying he didn’t want to be a part of it anymore,” Desmond Ike, Harrysong’s manager said
Read what Harrysong’s Manager, Desmond Ike said:-
“We initially thought it was something we could resolve amicably as friends in the industry but Daniel insisted that he didn’t want to be part of it.
He frustrated every move to reconcile them. Because of that, we decided to do another version of the song with Iyanya and Dice Ailes. Kizz Daniel was just being arrogant about the whole thing and behaving like he is a demigod.
We don’t really know the issue between them but it must be a long-standing feud. He said he didn’t want to be on any song that Reekado was featured on. He refused all our entreaties.”
Kevin Mike Drags Belinda Effah, Fred Ebere to ‘House 10’
Amosun:Tinpot Emperor by Sam Omatseye
Clergyman Defiles Teenager in Lagos
Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe
Actor Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
- Norway's Prime Minister, H. E. Erna Solberg, at the African Union (AU) Summit in Addis Ababa 9-10 February 2019 February 18, 2019
- UAE leaders condole Egypt's president over victims of Sinai terror attack February 18, 2019
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s (UNIDO) Egyptian Cotton Project to Pilot Cotton Sustainability Drive February 18, 2019
- Invitation to workshop and press conference on Comprehensive Action Plan to prevent grave violations against children in South Sudan February 18, 2019
Uncategorized3 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23