Following the example of his Good Shepherd, senior pastor at the Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman, is once again demonstrating his uncommon assets in faraway Oregon State in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States of America.
Accompanied by his dutiful wife, Reverend (Mrs.) Lizzy Suleman and top OFM ministers, the ‘Oracle of God’, left the shores of Nigeria on a two-day soul-saving crusade on Tuesday, 26thof February, 2019. Typical of him, Suleman arrived the state filled with compassion for lost souls and aimed to see the people safely returned to God.
Apostle Suleman regularly exhibits his firm belief that God loves saving the lost. This, he says, was the conviction that fueled the launch of his ministry, seconded by his passion to help the poor. Suleman does not just tell the sinner, “go home and pray and read your Bible and attend church service,” but he says “by His grace are you saved through faith” (Ephesians 2:8).
“It is this grace I carry everywhere I go and share with God’s people,” he asserts.
In the midst of restoring lives and blessing the poor in Oregon, both Apostle and Reverend Lizzy Suleman were committed in their tenderness to feed the people with the spiritual. There is something of genius about this Godly couple; they read the primary sources of challenges facing the people and apply the incredibly divine solutions in a way that ensures total deliverance. In essence, the clear and simple sermons given by them are a shining example for all modern preachers to emulate.
The Oregon crusade enters its second day on Wednesday, 27th of February, 2019. There are testimonies that the two-sessions of the first day were an absolute sensation, with the couple ministering to thousands of participants. While the crusade lasts, the participants appear to have a deep awareness that both Apostle Suleman and Reverend Lizzy Suleman had been called by the grace of God, and that it was that same grace which empowers and equips them for the privilege of their ministry.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- UN Secretary-General Special Envoy for Libya congratulates the Libyan People on the Advent of the Holy Month of Ramadan April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Namibia: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- African candidate for post of United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) Director General, Dr. Arkebe Oqubay, receives support from the Economic Commission for Africa Conference of African Ministers of Finance, Planning and Economic Development April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
Politics5 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
religion4 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Politics5 months ago
Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass?