How time flies, could it be almost twenty years ago when the Lagos and Nigerian high society ran amok with the news of High Chief Billionaire Industrialist Chief Razaq Okoya CON , Chairman Eleganza Group one of Nigeria’s longest standing business conglomerate in Nigeria and his beautiful young wife Shade which ended up in a marriage blessed with 4 children, that is today the envy of many.
The success story of this marriage does not limit itself to the home front alone , Shade has over the years taken to her husband business like duck to water in the process, she has not only brought a touch of glamour into the business but has through visible and tangible measurable achievements proven herself to be a suave, astute business woman in her own right, winning and gaining honors and acclaim locally and internationally.
The last week of April 2019 will be a remarkable week for the Okoya family for two remarkable reasons.
25th of April which is the birthday of Dr. Chief Mrs. Shade Okoya as she clocks 42 years & 20th Year wedding Anniversary is on 28th April 2019.
Chief Dr. Mrs. Shade Okoya who is no follower of other people fashion invention & trend but a natural trail blazer and pacesetter who create fashion trends for her peers to follow and imitate, we say a hearty congratulations, happy birthday and happy anniversary celebrations in advance to Dr. Shade Okoya, trail blazer and one of the most fashionable Nigerian Queens of Heart.
Video / Pictures Credit:
Creative director: Shade Okoya
Video & Sounds by: TA Production
Director: Odumade Abimbola
Photography by: TY Bello
Decorations by: Finesses event
Aso Oke by: Adejoke Gele
Makeup by: Flawless face by Jane
Hair by: Tray Ciee
Hair style by: Ferdinardshair
Gele Tying by: Abraham House (Sarah)
Designer ladies aso oke costume made by: King James Culture
Designer Men aso oke costume made by: Adeolu Olusanya Olajide.
In House Assistant Designer: Michael Asogba.
Costume / Stylist by: Shade Okoya.
Abel Olasunkanmi Ayen: A HONOR WELL DESERVED
Ogun: NO ETHNIC AGENDA PLEASE
“How The God of T.B. Joshua Saved me from Fatal Accident’- Engr. Akinbola Fatiregun
2019 HAJJ: 550 OGUN PILGRIMS ARRIVE SAUDI
Taye currency, Aroleowo,Lyta,Lanre Teriba,Femi solar, Others Set To Take Ibadan By Storm At Unscarred Concert
Cover Of The Week
- Sustainable Development Goal 8 (SDG8) plays pivotal role in efforts to achieve 2030 Agenda, says Chinganya July 19, 2019
- July 23 Briefing with Ambassador Tibor P. Nagy, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of African Affairs and Constance Hamilton Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Africa July 19, 2019
- Security Council Press Statement on Abyei July 19, 2019
- Rugby: Zambia turns focus on Kenya meet July 19, 2019
- ENGIE and Meridiam achieve financial close for two solar photovoltaic projects in Senegal July 19, 2019
- Building Shelters for Vulnerable Displaced Persons in Burkina Faso July 19, 2019
- Merck Foundation partners with the First Lady of Malawi to build healthcare capacity and break infertility stigma in the country July 19, 2019
- 2019 OFID Annual Award for Development recognizes Vida Duti’s remarkable water and sanitation work in Ghana July 19, 2019
- The OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) launches new strategy, sets sights on sustainable growth and maximum development impact July 19, 2019
- Embiid, Bosh, Brogdon, Deng And Dieng Headline Basketball Without Borders Africa 2019 In Senegal July 19, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business3 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others