How time flies, could it be almost twenty years ago when the Lagos and Nigerian high society ran amok with the news of High Chief Billionaire Industrialist Chief Razaq Okoya CON , Chairman Eleganza Group one of Nigeria’s longest standing business conglomerate in Nigeria and his beautiful young wife Shade which ended up in a marriage blessed with 4 children, that is today the envy of many.
The success story of this marriage does not limit itself to the home front alone , Shade has over the years taken to her husband business like duck to water in the process, she has not only brought a touch of glamour into the business but has through visible and tangible measurable achievements proven herself to be a suave, astute business woman in her own right, winning and gaining honors and acclaim locally and internationally.
The last week of April 2019 will be a remarkable week for the Okoya family for two remarkable reasons.
25th of April which is the birthday of Dr. Chief Mrs. Shade Okoya as she clocks 42 years & 20th Year wedding Anniversary is on 28th April 2019.
Chief Dr. Mrs. Shade Okoya who is no follower of other people fashion invention & trend but a natural trail blazer and pacesetter who create fashion trends for her peers to follow and imitate, we say a hearty congratulations, happy birthday and happy anniversary celebrations in advance to Dr. Shade Okoya, trail blazer and one of the most fashionable Nigerian Queens of Heart.
Video / Pictures Credit:
Creative director: Shade Okoya
Video & Sounds by: TA Production
Director: Odumade Abimbola
Photography by: TY Bello
Decorations by: Finesses event
Aso Oke by: Adejoke Gele
Makeup by: Flawless face by Jane
Hair by: Tray Ciee
Hair style by: Ferdinardshair
Gele Tying by: Abraham House (Sarah)
Designer ladies aso oke costume made by: King James Culture
Designer Men aso oke costume made by: Adeolu Olusanya Olajide.
In House Assistant Designer: Michael Asogba.
Costume / Stylist by: Shade Okoya.
Cover Of The Week
- NBA commissioner Adam Silver's statement on passing of Kobe Bryant January 27, 2020
- Blitzboks own up to under-par performances in New Zealand (NZ) January 26, 2020
- Blitzboks in troubled waters in Hamilton January 25, 2020
- Nigeria: European Union (EU), UN concerned by increasing attacks against aid workers January 24, 2020
- Hand-Made Satellite!? January 24, 2020
- Secretary-General appoints Mr. Raouf Mazou of the Republic of the Congo as Assistant High Commissioner for Operations, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees January 24, 2020
- Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector January 24, 2020
- Return to Care Campaign (RTC) January 24, 2020
- Statement on behalf of independent World Rugby Chairman Sir Bill Beaumont January 24, 2020
- Preparations underway for Africa Climate Week 2020 in Kampala January 24, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria