Calling All Models!
Have you got what it takes to strut the runways of Africa’s biggest fashion event? Then, the GTBank Fashion Weekend is looking for you.
In preparation for the upcoming 2018 GTBank Fashion Weekend, there will be an in-person Model Casting Call at Muson Center, Onikan, Lagos on Tuesday October 2nd, 2018.
Models selected at the Casting Call will showcase the latest fashion designs at the 2018 GTBank Fashion Weekend, holding in November 10th and 11th, 2018.
Requirements: Only female models between the ages of 18 to 27 and from 5’9” and above will be considered
Dress code: Tank top and jeans. Also bring along a pair of high heels (To Walk In).
Date: Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018 Time: 9AM-2PM
Venue: Muson Center, Onikan, Lagos.
Now in its third year, the GTBank Fashion Weekend has become the premier consumer-focused event that places African fashion on the global stage and helps small businesses in the local fashion industry thrive. The first and second editions of the event, which held in November 2016 and 2017 respectively, brought together over 250,000 people to interact with some of the best minds in the global fashion space and directly patronize more than 200 indigenous small businesses in the local fashion industry.
For enquiries please send anemail firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Of The Week
- Conquerors Ladies crowned 2020 Ghana Rugby Women's Champions February 16, 2020
- Hard work ahead for SA’s Guinness PRO14 sides February 16, 2020
- Basketball Africa League: Transcripts of NBA players’ reactions at NBA All-Star 2020 (Saturday February 15, 2020) February 16, 2020
- Vodacom Super Rugby Review – Round 3 February 16, 2020
- Basketball Africa League announces the 12 teams that will compete in Inaugural Season February 16, 2020
- Africa: Transcript of NBA Commissioner Adam Silver's Press Conference at NBA All-Star 2020 (Saturday February 15, 2020) February 16, 2020
- Stop Locusts In East Africa Now Or Pay Much More To Help People Later – World Food Programme (WFP) February 14, 2020
- MINUSMA condemns the attack on Ogossagou February 14, 2020
- Four countries in the African region license vaccine in milestone for Ebola prevention February 14, 2020
- Luxury lifestyle platform Lux Afrique appoints APO Group as their global public relations agency February 14, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship