Sadly, Veteran actor, Baba Suwe is said to be dying. Inside sources say since his celebrated arrest and humiliation for alleged drug smuggling by the NDLEA, Babatunde Omidina a.k.a. Baba Suwe, has never remained his lively self again.
According to The Status, sources told them he is down with an unknown sickness.
Recall three years ago, Yomi Fabiyi brought the story to limelight, but many of his colleagues failed to help.
A Lagos based seasoned radio broadcaster (who pleaded anonymity) to The Status, informed The Status that no one among Baba Suwe’s friends and professional colleagues was willing to help solve his challenge.
Prodded to expatiate, the radio man who claimed he had personally called out such big names like Oga Bello, Jide Kosoko, Dele Odule, Mr. Latin and others on the comedian’s present sorry state, stated that he felt they were running away from Baba Suwe not because he was not good to them but because they are selfish in nature.
“Baba Suwe is a good man. None of his people can say he is bad. And they are not helping him not because he behaved badly to them. They are not helping him because they care only about their family.
That’s the nature of our actors, there is no exception. Imagine the caliber of people I told you I had spoken to about Baba Suwe’s case, yet none looks his way yet.
But if, God forbid, he dies from the problem, they would be all over the place eulogising his qualities which they helped killed by their lack of empathy,” the broadcaster notes.
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri challenges Huspuppi, Mompha
OGUN REMAINS BEST DESTINATION FOR INVESTORS- ABIODUN
Cover Of The Week
- Restoring cassava farming in Rwanda September 16, 2019
- Restoring Zimbabwe’s Livelihoods, Infrastructure After Cyclone Idai September 16, 2019
- Lee Kuan Yew Exchange Fellowship - Visit of Mr Paul Mashatile, Treasurer-General of the African National Congress, Republic of South Africa, 17 to 24 Sep 2019 September 16, 2019
- Merck Foundation provides their first ‘Health Media Training’ in partnership with the First Lady of Zimbabwe September 16, 2019
- U.S. Applauds Janneh Commission Report Release, Pledges to Support Recovery of “Ill-Gotten Gains” September 16, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea’s local services companies continue to attract best international partnerships September 16, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 16, 2019
- Kenya rolls out landmark malaria vaccine introduction September 16, 2019
- Energy Exec Says New Book Billions at Play, Provides Solutions for African Energy Self-Sufficiency September 16, 2019
- Mixed-use is the key to funding hotel development in Africa September 16, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS