Sultry actress, Halima Abubakar must have her reasons to have avoided unnecessary distractions of late. The Kogi born lady of rose, we gathered has just landed a new endorsement deal in Abuja.
According to sources, actress Halima Abubakar is the new face of a towering and wave making upscale fashion brand, Cagzin Fashion & Hair in Abuja, the federal capital of Nigeria.
We gathered reliably that the deal which runs to millions of Naira is renewable after 6 months and the popular thespian is expected to fly the flag of the topflight fashion brand with all the pride within this period.
Sources close to the Kogi born actress disclosed that, the deal is worth N5m for the first phase and Halima, as the face of Cagzin fashion will represent the brand in so many ways.
Speaking on the new deal, the actress confirmed this in a telephone interview with us, “yes, am the new face of Cagzin Fashion and Hair Abuja and it is true that the deal is worth millions but there’s no need releasing the figure, the most important thing is that there’s mutually beneficial business relationship between the soar away brand and mine”, she concluded.
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS