ACVPN paid courtesy visit to State Criminal Investigative Department DCP office, Panti By Ifeoma Ikem
A Non Governmental Organisation NGO, Its Advocates For Children and Vulnerable Persons Network (ACVPN), has paid a Courtesy/Advocacy visit to the office of the Deputy Commissioner of Police DCP Kayode Adegoke Office.
The said visit was formal introduction of ACVPN members and also appreciate the good office and cooperation ACVPN received on its cases through the Gender/Anti-Human Trafficking unit SCID Panti right from the assumption of office of DCP Adegoke officer in charge of the State Criminal Investigation Department SCID Panti,Lagos.
Chief Operating Officer of the advocate, Comrade Ebenezer Omejalile,who led the member during the courtesy,said It was an avenue to collaborate and work together to fight against domestic violence,rape,assaults on children and vulnerable persons in society in and out of the state.
“We are happy the way our cases that are reported in Panti is being treated and we want the relationship to continued like that,he opined.
Ebenezer threw the open discussion to members who interestingly contributed, which was a robust discussion of concerns raised by members ,DCP Adegoke immediately addressed all grey areas which led to a fruitful and harmonious discussion.
Advocate used the medium to appreciate CSP Margaret Ighodalo, the OC gender/anti human trafficking unit SCID Panti, for her dedication,hardwork and fearlessness,an officer who makes sure justice always prevail.
While commending the ACVPN ,DCP Kayode Adegoke, encouraged the member tremendous tireless work in ensuring justice is duly served to the oppressed persons in the society.
He urged every member to continue and never get discouraged in it’s quest to get Justice for both abused and vulnerable Persons in the society.
According to him,there’s a lot of oppression in the society especially those who think they can oppress the voiceless, but it’s in the place of ACVPN members and other’s organizations who ensures that justice is duly served
ACVPN team members that visited the DCP Adegokes office comprises of its Legal Head Mrs.Abiodun Kolawole aka Iya Gani, Media Head Madam Juliana Francis New Telegraph Newspaper, Radio One 103.5 FM Mrs. Florence Ubajekewe and Ifeoma Ikem Saharaweekly Online ,Admin Executive Mrs. Remilekun Thompson,Head Rescue/ Referral Comrade Okanlawon Oluwatoyin aka Oklahgogo, ACVPN Case Manager Mrs. Aderemi Olubunmi Blessing from PAHFIN NGO.
Cover Of The Week
- Central African Republic: Russian Wagner Group harassing and Intimidating Civilians - UN Experts October 27, 2021
- FESPACO: More awards for "Above Water" - the first feature film directed by A?ssa Ma?ga October 27, 2021
- Energy transition poised to provide boost to C?te d'Ivoire economy October 27, 2021
- The 2nd ICD - CIBAFI Webinar Discussed the Emergence of Cryptocurrencies and its Potential for the Growth of Islamic Finance Industry October 27, 2021
- WHO Supports the development of the Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child Health, Adolescent and Ageing 2022-2026 Strategic plan in the State of Eritrea, 14th October 2021 October 27, 2021
- UNESCO Learning City Award goes to ten cities with outstanding achievements in lifelong learning October 27, 2021
- Ghana: African Development Bank extends $75 million loan to Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund for portfolio expansion October 27, 2021
- Meryame Kitir Presents Belgian Sahel Climate Programme in Burkina Faso October 27, 2021
- New US$150 Million Program to Strengthen Kenya's Resilience to Climate Change October 27, 2021
- Emirates Red Crescent Presents New Batch of Ambulances to Ethiopia October 27, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle6 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Odumeje, Rita Edochie Reject Ada Jesus Plea, Insist No Cure Unless (Video)
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Mother Narrates How She Caught Actor, Baba Ijesha Defiling Her Daughter
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
The Intriguing Story Of Prophet Jeremiah Asuquo