Addas Mall, a first-class shopping centre located in Agidingbi, the heart of Ikeja, the Lagos State capital, is offering its loyal customers the chance to earn massive discounts for shopping during the holidays. From Monday June 3 to Thursday June 6 when the Eid-El-Fitri festivities conclude, shoppers can enjoy up to 10% discount on selected items.
The company, always looking for ways to add value to its fanbase and the general population, settled on this initiative as its own way of felicitating with the Muslim community and the general consumer population on the ocassion of this year’s post-Ramadan celebrations. It has made some of the most sought after products on the shelves available at eye-wateringly low prices during the holidays.
First-time consumers can avail themselves of the opportunity to try a whole new shopping experience and earn rewards while doing so. Addax Mall’s wide selection of brands ranging from grocery products to fashion and outdoor items means its clientele is always spoilt for choice. It stocks everything for every range, ensuring that everyone in the family has something to take off the shelves.
To take advantage of this huge promo, head to 8/10 Hakeem Balogun Street, Agidingbi, Ikeja from 9am to 9pm daily to join the huge dash for the trolleys. To avoid the mad rush that is sure to ensue from the huge volume of customers, the mall has placed cashiers in strategic check-out points throughout the premises.
About Addas Mall
Addas Mall is the latest shopping Mall in town poised to be a one stop shop for the latest and most popular brands and items. The company prides itself on excellent service and stocking only the best quality items for every strata of consumer. With a gigantic premise housing several sections easily accessible through electric escalators, consumers are assured of maximum satisfaction and hassle-free shopping experience.
Saraki Expresses displeasure of the forfeiture of his properties to the Federal government
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin