The 7th anniversary and special Ileya promo of Adron Homes has began with an unbelievable offer where New Clients enjoy 30% discount on all estates and Existing Clients enjoy 50% discounts on initial or additional purchase of two plots of land. However, 10% is general discounts on “Ileya Classic” for all customers interested in all their lands and estates.
Unveiling the promo at their Isheri, Omole phase 1, Ojodu, Berger, Lagos office yesterday, with their brand ambassadors, Adebayo Salami, aka Oga Bello, Yinka Ayefele, Saheed Balogun, Sodiq Ayeloyun, Saoty Arewa who are popular inslamic singers, the promo which has since started will run till July 30, 2019.
Adron Homes is wooing both their customers and potential ones to come enjoy this massive offer and also win fabulous prices on all their lands in ibeju-lekki, shinmawa, Atan-ota, Ikorodu, Badagry, Shagamu, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Abuja, Nasarawa and many others.
CEO of Adron Homes and Properties, Aare Adetola Emmanuel King was represented at the event by GCRO, Fola Oloruntoba said, “this ileya festival classic is in celebration of the massive success and achievement of Adron Homes for the past 7 years. We are calling on everyone to come own a home at an incredibly attractive, amazing and affordable prices which will equally be spread over a period of 24 months.”
“This promo is for everyone. We are encouraging all to partake in it and also win fabulous and exciting prizes going from litres of vegetable oil to bags of rice to a cow sized ram and home appliances just to make both our customers and the new clients happy in this season.”
Speaking at the event, one of the brand ambassadors of Adron Homes, Alhaji Adebayo Salami, aka Oga Bello, said he joined the company because of its mandate at making the incredible affordable. He said, there are no property company that can be compare with Adron when it comes to fulfilling promises made. He enjoined Nigerians home and abroad to take advantage of this massive promo and become a landlord.
Also speaking, popular tungba crooner and media entrepreneur, Yinka Ayefele, said, “it is better to align with people who will not promise and fail. Adron has shown that they are capable and that is why I have also bought a land with them at there Asejire, Ibadan, Oyo state site.”
Adron Homes has remained in forefront among numerous land and property agents in Nigeria and has been making the incredible affordable for all to live a better life.
For more info visit:
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship