Oil Money Records (also known as the Oil Trump Music & Event) is a British record label founded by a Philanthropist and an Event Promoter Alafaa Kariboye-Igbo a.k.a Oil Money on Oct 8, 2020 & officially started his Records label in March 2021 (Oil Money Records).
Oil Money is also a business magnet, realtor, entrepreneur and a car dealer (Ceo Best Car Sales Ltd)
Oil Money Record exists to make known the artists who create. Our label manages the development of songs, production of music, manufacturing of merchandise, creative marketing and distribution of the products we create.
“Our desired goal is to operate with a high standard of excellence in business organization and effectively manage music licensing and copyright processes, song promotion, royalty collection, and key partnerships around the world”, Alafaa added.
In an interview after joining the record firm, Jaydboy promised the industry that he had prepared several blockbusters that would be released gradually to inspire music lovers.
According to him, the new singles line up by the company will be heating the air waves in a few weeks from now.
The label is home to recording artists such as Jaydboy,
Alafaa Kariboye-Igbo (Oil Money)
Genre: Afrobeat & RNB
Country of origin UK & Nigeria
Official website : www.oilmoneyrecords.com
Cover Of The Week
- The invisible crisis: WFP Chief appeals for the world not to look away as families starve in Madagascar June 23, 2021
- Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) Secretary General to Attend African Energy Week 2021 June 23, 2021
- Signing Rivers State Contributory Health Protection Programme Bill into law - WHO Representative commends Governor for honouring pledge June 23, 2021
- WHO Supports the cholera vaccination campaign in Zambia's hot spot districts as the country accelerates its efforts to eliminate the deadly disease June 23, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (22 June 2021) June 23, 2021
- Tendai 'Beast' Mtawarira lined up to judge the Rugby Africa Media and Photography Awards June 23, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (22 June 2021) June 23, 2021
- Facebook Partners with Reuters to launch free online course for journalists June 23, 2021
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated formally opens the market at the London Stock Exchange after successfully listing its US$350 million Sustainability Bond on the LSE June 23, 2021
- An Oil and Gas Drive for Cape Town and Multi-Sectoral Growth June 23, 2021
religion6 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle2 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Rolls out Over 90 Prophetic Alerts For 2021