The Tony Elumelu Foundation, Africa’s leading entrepreneurship-focused philanthropy, has announced a call for entries for the 2018 TEF Entrepreneurship Forum Travel Fellowship for African journalists.
The Travel Fellowship will provide financial aid to journalists and photojournalists affiliated with African national or global media houses to attend the 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Forum happening on the 25th of October 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria. The Travel Fellowship covers travel and accommodation, while affording journalists the opportunity to interact with participants, guests, key public and private representatives, and leading speakers at the TEF Entrepreneurship Forum.
The TEF Entrepreneurship Forum 2018 is the largest gathering of African entrepreneurs and the broader entrepreneurship ecosystem. It will unite over 5,000 entrepreneurs, global investors, leaders from the African public and private sectors and development organisations, presenting the unique opportunity to generate ideas, forge networks and bring policymakers and the private sector together, in a spirit of robust debate and interaction. The 2018 cohort from the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, as well as mentors and partners, will be present, as the culmination of their intensive twelve-week induction.
This year’s Forum will include an interactive session with President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya and President Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana, moderated by TEF Founder, Tony O. Elumelu.
It will also feature the launch of TEFConnect, the world’s largest digital platform for African entrepreneurs, dedicated to connecting African entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Interested journalists are encouraged to apply HERE.
• Working Journalists affiliated with African national or global media houses
• Documented support provided from Supervisor/media outlet
Deadline: Midnight, September 12, 2018.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (55) reporting COVID-19 cases (1,055,964) deaths (23,582), and recoveries (744,438) August 11, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update for South Africa (10th August 2020) August 11, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Development of Healthcare Facility for COVID-19 response in Kericho County August 11, 2020
- Coronavirus - UNICEF campaign on wearing masks as COVID-19 cases soar across the Middle East and North Africa August 11, 2020
- Equatorial Guinea Continues Proactive Industry Engagement to Support the Oil Sector August 11, 2020
- Centurion Plus boosts availability of agile legal support across Europe August 11, 2020
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (10th August 2020) August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: Update COVID-19 10 August 2020 August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 situation updates for week 32 August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ghana: 209 new Cases of COVID-19 reported on 7th August, 2020 August 10, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries