At The Unveiling Of The Book, The Hidden Substance By Alonge Michael
Penultimate Thursday, precisely 27th of June, 2019, The Hidden Substance, a motivational Book by journalist and online news media publisher, Alonge Michael ‘Dele was unveiled at the prestigious Imperial Hall, Alausa area of Lagos.
In the author’s speech, Alonge said, “Speechless is the way i feel looking at all the adorable faces within the four walls of this hall that graced my first-ever intellectual compilation, The Hidden Substance.
Sincerely I don’t know how well to say it to you all that I am nothing, but a mere product of grace.
The journey that culminated to this destination and location today was borne out of the grace that guided me to realisation and discovery of The Hidden Substance that lies hidden within me.
It hasn’t been a smooth voyage, but with perseverance, dedication and hard work, falling and raising, picking up the broken pieces, mending and discarding when necessary. I hope a critical and constructive look into my life via The Hidden Substance will act as a catalyst to erupt the latent volcano in as many people that seem boxed up in a tight corner, about to surrender to the unfavourable challenges and obnoxious obstacles life throws in their path.
I would want to encourage such people to shun every form of defeatist tendency, look inwards, challenge yourself and believe that you can always do better than now. A life of crime, drugs and other social vices should never define who you truly are. Rewrite your story, tell it to the world and someday soon you will be celebrated.
I welcome you all to the discovery of how I discovered The Hidden Substance.”
Present at the event which was professionally anchored by a sensational artist, Tito Da.fire had the presence of these notable personalities, Hajia Taibat Elemosho-Okesanjo a.k.a. Montai, Mrs. Ogboru, Omede Odekina from UBA, Gladys Sam-Sedi, MD First Spring Insurance, beauty queen Rose Tinuola, Director Swissgarde Adeola Opeogun, Kasy Kene, Mrs. Abiola Olugboja, Sam Olatunji of BigSam Media, Mr. Babatunde Olowu, Mrs. Helen Ovie, Obayi Irene, Taiwo Agboola and Kay Campbell, Tunde Ogunmola, Niyi Tabiti, Funsho Arogundade, Yusuf Adeoye, Aggrey Adedoyin, Omolara Olowolagba, Olajumoke Odusolu, Oduse Funmilola, Oluwaseyefunmi Odusolu, Bro Demola, Maryanne Oritoke Oshoffa, Tona Oguzie of Eluziv Concept Hospitality, Mrs. Sambo O. Kehinde, Clara Agada, Aderinoye Adedoyinsola, Ambassador Tayo Blackson, Olumide E. Ojo, Olumide Omotoye, Pastor P.A. Ajayi, Evang Gbagidi and others
Rainoil Lauds Hymnodia, Celebrates Season 1 Finalists in Grand Style
OBASEKI AND THE POLITICAL CHESS GAME IN EDO STATE
SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS MEET, SEEK SOLUTION TO SECURITY CHALLENGES
Imo leaders reject traditional ruler
“No matter how much we make my share is N8,000 since I joined the gang”-suspect Confesses
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends Revolution Day greetings to Egypt July 23, 2019
- 30 Chadian Journalists Trained This Month, Topping 600 Trainees in West and Central Africa Since 2018 July 23, 2019
- Joint Statement: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Director General António Vitorino and UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi Welcome Consensus on Need for Action on Libya, Mediterranean July 23, 2019
- Amnesty International to hold its highest decision-making meeting in Johannesburg July 23, 2019
- FORBES WOMAN AFRICA Announces First Regional Forum in Rwanda July 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation launches first ‘Merck Foundation Health Media Training’ and Media and Fashion Awards in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi to break infertility stigma in the country July 23, 2019
- First Reception Centre for Victims of Trafficking Opens in Niger July 23, 2019
- UN peacekeeping in Mali boosted with addition of 250 UK troops July 23, 2019
- IOM Launches Quality Control Centre in Nairobi July 23, 2019
- Boko Haram conflict causing misery to millions 10 years on July 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business3 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others