The ongoing domestic crisis between former governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam and his wife, Yemisi became evident on Sunday after the wife returned to the country without her husband.
Yemisi and her husband left the shores of Nigeria for the United Kingdom few hours after handing over the baton of leadership to Samuel Ortom in Benue State.
The media was recently agog with the news that Suswam was arrested in his luxury London home after Police received a distressed call from his wife Yemisi, the former First Lady of Benue State, accusing the former of assault and battery.
According to the report, Yemisi reportedly told a dispatcher over the phone that she feared for her life after being physically assaulted by her husband over an intense argument relating to Suswam’s mistress named Shidoo, who is believed to be heavily pregnant for the husband.
Though Suswam has since denied the rumour, describing it as false and baseless but latest close insider disclosed that all is not well with the former First Family of Benue State.
This is just as the ex- governor’s wife returned to Nigeria on Sunday without her husband.
It was gathered that Mrs. Suswam who touched down at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja around 8:30pm on Sunday was accompanied by a young girl who was seen carrying a copy of African Hills magazine.
Donned in a green flowing gown with a white scarf around her neck , Mrs. Suswam who was evidently looking unhappy sneaked into the arrival lounge, returning greetings to only a few persons.
The former governor’s wife only engaged a woman in discussion within the airport premises for few minutes before she entered an already-waiting black SUV and zoomed off.
Findings shows that Yemisi and Suswam actually had misunderstanding because of the latter’s alleged extra marital affair, which the wife could no longer bear.
Efforts to ascertain if there was any physical injury on the wife, famously known as the Black Cat of Anyim, proved abortive.
The governor had been linked with several girls including singer, Imelda J and a former Idoma beauty queen.
Behold! Apostle Suleman’s Hope Messages for December 2019
Yewande Memorial School Lagos Celebrate Aina On Her Conferment Of the Member of the order of the British Empire (MBE)
Abiodun Sets Up OGWAMA to Fight Dirty Environment
Hadiza lied! We never Attacked NPA MD – OMSL
WINNERS OF 2019 FIRSTBANK SPONSORED NATIONAL COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION CONTEST IN THE AFRICA COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
Cover Of The Week
- “Sandie Beach Rugby 2019 Promises To Be Fun”- Mr. Ayo Johnson, CEO Turbocrest Sport December 6, 2019
- Unbeaten Blitzboks to face Argentina in Dubai quarter-finals December 6, 2019
- Ghana Rugby and Societe Generale Ends 2019 "Get Into Rugby" On High Note In Accra December 6, 2019
- African Impact Accelerator Launched in Cape Town to Support Ocean Economy Innovation December 6, 2019
- African Development Bank President wins All Africa Business Leaders Awards ™ 2019 African of the Year award December 6, 2019
- Former President Koroma hosts The Chairman of Horasis December 6, 2019
- Keystone Radiology Partners with GE Healthcare to Advance Diagnostic Services at MooiMed Private Hospital December 6, 2019
- African Development Fund (ADF-15) replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 6, 2019
- Pole position at stake as Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) and Leos face off in Kakamega December 6, 2019
- Derby day in Nairobi and Kakamega as Mwamba host Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) December 6, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .