The ongoing domestic crisis between former governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam and his wife, Yemisi became evident on Sunday after the wife returned to the country without her husband.
Yemisi and her husband left the shores of Nigeria for the United Kingdom few hours after handing over the baton of leadership to Samuel Ortom in Benue State.
The media was recently agog with the news that Suswam was arrested in his luxury London home after Police received a distressed call from his wife Yemisi, the former First Lady of Benue State, accusing the former of assault and battery.
According to the report, Yemisi reportedly told a dispatcher over the phone that she feared for her life after being physically assaulted by her husband over an intense argument relating to Suswam’s mistress named Shidoo, who is believed to be heavily pregnant for the husband.
Though Suswam has since denied the rumour, describing it as false and baseless but latest close insider disclosed that all is not well with the former First Family of Benue State.
This is just as the ex- governor’s wife returned to Nigeria on Sunday without her husband.
It was gathered that Mrs. Suswam who touched down at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja around 8:30pm on Sunday was accompanied by a young girl who was seen carrying a copy of African Hills magazine.
Donned in a green flowing gown with a white scarf around her neck , Mrs. Suswam who was evidently looking unhappy sneaked into the arrival lounge, returning greetings to only a few persons.
The former governor’s wife only engaged a woman in discussion within the airport premises for few minutes before she entered an already-waiting black SUV and zoomed off.
Findings shows that Yemisi and Suswam actually had misunderstanding because of the latter’s alleged extra marital affair, which the wife could no longer bear.
Efforts to ascertain if there was any physical injury on the wife, famously known as the Black Cat of Anyim, proved abortive.
The governor had been linked with several girls including singer, Imelda J and a former Idoma beauty queen.
IBD Foundation Awards Scholarships To Indigent Students
Ogun Election Tribunal: Abiodun Never Admitted Irregularities in His Election
FULL LIST OF COMMISSIONERS AND SPECIAL ADVISERS APPOINTED BY GOVERNOR BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU
OUR PPP INITIATIVE YIELDING RESULTS, SAY GOV. ABIODUN
EFCC SEARCH: NO CAUSE FOR ALARM, SAYS AMBODE
Cover Of The Week
- France-Ghana Cooperation: Education, Higher Education and French language August 20, 2019
- Joint European Union (EU)-US Statement on Recent Electoral Violence in Montserrado County August 20, 2019
- UAE Embassy hosts roundtable meeting on tolerance in Ethiopia August 20, 2019
- Ghana Statistics visits Denmark to exchange knowhow on data collection August 20, 2019
- A pitstop on the road to climate resilience in Liberia August 20, 2019
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town August 20, 2019
- UNMISS-supported centre set to empower women in Wau August 20, 2019
- Wood-saving cookstoves are helping Zambia cut forest loss August 20, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea to build West Africa’s first Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) storage and regas plant August 20, 2019
- German Expertise is Behind West Africa’s First LNG Storage and Regasification Plant August 20, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others