Activities of some unscrupulous element who are of the opinion that they can make quick money through blackmail was brought to fore recently when one unidentified individual called up the number of the Executive Chairman of Loatsad Promomedia, Mr. Seyi Tinubu and demanded for a whopping N7million so they will not soil his name on the social media.
The blackmailer, according to sources close to the hardworking philanthropist had placed a call through to the energetic young entrepreneur and claimed he is in possession of a video of him fighting a club manager in Lekki during the COVID-19 ordered lockdown and that he will be taking such to the social media except he’s paid to keep quiet.
Though Seyi who is sure he was never in such a situation had called his bluff and asked him to go ahead, his friends and close associates are of the believe that the activities of such individual should be made known to the public in other for such false and malicious plan not to soil the good-standing his company and his family are enjoying on the heart of Nigerians.
The blackmailer we gathered hid the number with which he’s making the call and claimed he’s a journalist but failed to name the medium he’s working with, an act which is against rules of the journalism profession thereby showing clearly he’s a criminal trying to give the noble pen-pushing profession a bad name.
It was not too long that a young man now in the net of the police has resorted to blackmail to extort money from legendary Nigerian female musician Salawa Abeni, before he was exposed and is currently facing the tune of the music.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (12 July 2020) July 13, 2020
- Electric Power Industry Needs Urgent Transformation, Huawei's New ICT Empowers Smart Grids July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: 571 new cases of COVID-19 Nigeria July 13, 2020
- Centurion hires new Business Development Manager to lead its European expansion July 13, 2020
- African Energy Chamber Salutes the Bank of Central African States (BEAC)’s Authorization to Open Foreign Currency-labelled Escrow Accounts July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (54) reporting COVID-19 cases (578,734) deaths (12,996), and recoveries (287,563) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Distribution of Cases by County (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 in Somalia (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics2 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education4 weeks ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries