Barrister Olayiwola Afolabi, lead Counsel to Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria President, Comrade Eriyo Osakpmwan said for the Alhaji Musa Mohammed and others to bridge the order of Court that restrained them from parading themselves, and having any dealings with the Association, he will file a motion of commuter to prison for their disobedience.
Afolabi who led Barrister Eze Simon and Barrister A. S . u. Garba said that nobody is bigger than the law of the land, said they will ensure the rules of law and order of the National Industrial Court is obey.
He said it is laughable for them to be invading service by the court bailey, who he said have been in Lagos for close to one month now , just to serve Musa Mohammed and cohorts.
“It is really funny for them to be invading service by the court bailey since about four weeks now. We are also approaching the court for a substituted services, we have also filed a motion on notice before the court on the bridge of order, So , the next thing will be a commuter to prison for failing to obey court order.
“Let me thank all the members of Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria that came all over the country for the case today in Abuja, we have been made to understand that, the case is still with the Acting President of NIC, that both parties will be communicated on a date to be fix.
“But the most important thing here now is that, the restraining order still remained, which gives it live to enforce the court order. So, as we speak , the only recognized Executive National President of RTEAN, is Comrade Eriyo Osakpmwan, anybody who parade himself as president, is close to prison.”
“No hidding place for Musa Muhammed and others……..”Ade IKUESAN
It would be recalled that the National Industrial Court have restrained the former Lagos state chairman, Alhahi Musa Mohammed and 6 others from parading themselves as officers or having any dealings with the Association.
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Canon, during its first participation in West Africa Digital Construction 2019, invited visitors to experience the latest innovations in printing October 17, 2019
- Congratulations on the Awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to Prime Minister Abiy October 17, 2019
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin