Nollywood has seen a high turnout of cinema movies in recent times but almost none is focused on the child and telling her story. That is about to change with new Nollywood movie, Street Kid which recently concluded production and is getting ready to hit the cinemas soon.
The movie tells the story of a street kid who was forced to drop out of school to sell on the street and how he helped a rich kid to win a national spelling competition in our Nigerian indigenous languages.
The ‘Street Kid’ is a film that projects the “Ooni of Ife National Schools Spelling Competition in Nigerian Indigenous Language” and helps promote the preservation of our indigenous languages and cultures.
The stars of the movie cut across both the English genre and Yoruba genre, with the excellent likes of Chioma Akpotha, Kalu Ikeagwu, Toyin Abraham, Jibola Dabo, Rachel Oniga, Patrick Doyle, Femi Durojaiye and others. The movie was directed by Tony Dudu, produced by Wale Muraina and Executive Produced by Dickson Edward.
The movie is gearing up to be in cinemas nationwide soon.
Saraki Expresses displeasure of the forfeiture of his properties to the Federal government
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin