Nollywood has seen a high turnout of cinema movies in recent times but almost none is focused on the child and telling her story. That is about to change with new Nollywood movie, Street Kid which recently concluded production and is getting ready to hit the cinemas soon.
The movie tells the story of a street kid who was forced to drop out of school to sell on the street and how he helped a rich kid to win a national spelling competition in our Nigerian indigenous languages.
The ‘Street Kid’ is a film that projects the “Ooni of Ife National Schools Spelling Competition in Nigerian Indigenous Language” and helps promote the preservation of our indigenous languages and cultures.
The stars of the movie cut across both the English genre and Yoruba genre, with the excellent likes of Chioma Akpotha, Kalu Ikeagwu, Toyin Abraham, Jibola Dabo, Rachel Oniga, Patrick Doyle, Femi Durojaiye and others. The movie was directed by Tony Dudu, produced by Wale Muraina and Executive Produced by Dickson Edward.
The movie is gearing up to be in cinemas nationwide soon.
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Ogun State: Tribunal Dismisses Labour Party’s Petition
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank