Celestial Church Debunks False Reports
Trailing Arson, Looting of Parish in Ajah
…as mob attempts to kill Shepherd and Assistant
Authorities of the Celestial Church of Christ have issued a statement to debunk false reports, including videos that some people have posted on the Internet aimed at tarnishing the image of the church, after tragedy struck at CCC Overcomers Parish, Oke-Ira Nla, Ajah, Lagos, which almost claimed the life the Shepherd, Venerable Superior Evangelist [Prophet] James Aso and his assistant, Senior Evangelist Ayotunde Oladipupo.
The parish was burned down by an angry mob that also broke in and stole church equipment and valuables, while the New Moon Service of Thursday, 1st June, 2023. The arson was triggered by the death of a Hausa man named Dogo who was contracted to evacuate the overflowing soak-away in the church premises. The deceased Hausa man also doubles as an Okada rider in the neighbourhood.
However, contrary to the false narrative making the rounds that the Parish was burnt because the deceased’s body was mutilated and human parts removed for rituals. Below are authenticated truths as confirmed by the police, parishioners, non-Hausa neighbours and the official media spokesman of the Celestial Church of Christ, Superior Evangelist Kayode Ajala.
– The deceased Hausa man known as Dogo was quite popular in the neighbourhood and was known for the job of evacuating overflowing soak–aways. He also doubled as an Okada rider and it wasn’t the first time he’d been paid by the parish for such jobs. This time, he was actually paid for the job three days before the unfortunate incident.
– Dogo himself chose to do the job on the night of Thursday, 1st June, 2023. This was while the New Moon Service was in progress and the Parish Shepherd in Charge of the Parish, VSE Aso James, was busy in the inner altar as he was the Service Conductor.
– While carrying out the job he was paid for, Dogo slipped and fell into the soak-away.
– The Assistant Shepherd of the Parish, Senior Evangelist Ayotunde Oladipupo, who was supervising Dogo’s work immediately tried to rescue Dogo and in the process, he also fell into the soak-away.
– Church members alerted by the shouts for help abandoned the Service and began a rescue operation for the two people that had fallen into the soak-away. The lifeless body of Dogo was eventually brought out, while the unconscious body of Oladipupo was also brought out of the soak-away. Both of them were rushed to the hospital where the lifeless body of Dogo was pronounced dead.
– The family of the deceased Hausa man, Dogo, took custody of his remains with all parts of the body intact.
– The Police also attest to the fact that no part of Dogo’s body was tampered with.
– The arson at the Overcomers Parish was carried out by an angry mob largely made up of ‘area boys’ and Okada riders who also attacked the Shepherd of the Parish, VSE Aso James, and inflicted grievous bodily harm on him.
– The Hausas in the neighbourhood are doing a house-to-house search, on a reprisal attack, looking for Celestial Church members with the intention to harm them. Many C.C.C. members in the neighbourhood have since abandoned their homes and gone into hiding.
– VSE James Aso (Shepherd) and Senior Evangelist Ayotunde Oladipupo (Assistant Shepherd) are presently hospitalised and in critical condition.
Members of the public should disregard any other narrative meant to tarnish the name and image of the Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide.
The Celestial Church of Christ is a Bible believing church focussed on evangelizing the world through the proclamation of the word – the good news of the Messiah Jesus Christ and of the Kingdom of God; in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, proclaiming deliverance to those bound by the shackles of Satan, healing the broken-hearted, the sick, the deformed, restoring hope to the hopeless and those who are bound, while reinforcing the faith of all – both feeble and strong in the unfailing righteousness and faithfulness of God Almighty and Jesus Christ, the Lord and Saviour.
AAU Students Of Department Of Midwifery Makes 100% Pass At Council Examinations
AAU Students Of Department Of Midwifery Makes 100% Pass At Council Examinations.
By Elvis Omoregie
Sahara Weekly Reports That The Student of the Department of Nursing Science, (AAU) Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma have made 100% pass at the just released Midwifery professional Examination conducted by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
In a statement made available to journalists in Benin City over the weekend, Head, Corporate Communications and Protocol, AAU, Ekpoma, Otunba Mike Ade Aladenika, said this feat was unprecedented in the annals of the institution.
“This is to inform you, and the general public that, from the results obtained from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, this is the first time the Department is making 100% pass at Council examinations.”
“A review of the previous performances by students of the department from May 2021 to September 2023 will be of interest and a source for analysis. In May 2021, the Department had 48.76%.”
“In November 2021, the result was 74.76%. In May 2022, we had 18.92% and the result in November of the same year was 84.14% while in May 2023, the students’ performance was 93.60% and in September 2023 was 100%.”
“It is important to let you know that we have progressively moved from good to better and now to best which we intend to sustain for a very long time.”
Nigeria @63: Believe in Nigeria, Better Days ahead, Dr Chris Okafor
Nigeria @63: Believe in Nigeria, Better Days ahead, Dr Chris Okafor, Grace Nation Celebrate Country’s Independence
Sahara Weekly Reports That Voice of hope has beckon on Nigeria as the country Celebrate it’s 63 years of Independence.
This words of hope is coming from no other person than a true Nigerian Man who believes in the Unity of the Nation, with notion that says no where like home, declaring that no one will help develop what our Almighty God has blessed the country with but by Ourselves.. He is the Senior Pastor Grace Nation International aka Liberation City Dr Chris okafor, A true Son of the Soil, a Philanthropist per Excellent encouraged Nigerian that there is still hope for the country to get back it leadership Statue in Africa and the world at large if we join hand together.
Praying for the country before cutting the Independent Cake as the church service to Celebrate the Nation @63, Congratulating the country Particularly on the Success of the just concluded National Elections, the Generational Prophet of God said Nigeria will overcome all the Challenges weighing the Nation down, He prayed for Peace and unity to reign amid all citizen and for God to silence every evil voice speaking Negative against the country and it citizens.
The Lagos Popular Prophet also declared that let God arise and destroy every blood sucking demon who are willing to destruct the Peace and unity of the country as the nation match forward, he also declared that from now henceforth countries will begins to seek for assistance from Nigeria because the Nation is Bless with various Natural resources to assist many other countries across the Globe.
Dr Chris okafor join the rest of the Citizens of Grace Nation in Nigeria and In diaspora to wish the country a Happy independence, let believe in the country, Better Days ahead he said as he was joined by all the Sons and Daughters of Grace Nation to cut the Independence Anniversary Cake….
ROWLAND OKORIE MOURNS WITH ONYEJIJI’S FAMILY
ROWLAND OKORIE MOURNS WITH ONYEJIJI’S FAMILY
An Iroko, Sir Mark Onyejiji, Has Gone To Be With The Lord A great son of Itu Agunaeze, Ahiara Ahiazu Mbaise, Sir Mark Chukwunyere Onyejiji has gone to glory. He was a respected retired Police Officer who trained his two brothers and made sure they became successful. Sir Mark Chukwunyere Onyejiji was born in 1931, he died on July 31, 2023 spending 92 successful years on earth.
He served with the British Police’s Peacekeeping Force in Congo. He was the Chairman of a key Igbo societal structure, Ndi Apara ( a group strictly for the first sons of every family. He was the Chairman of CMO in Itu Agunaeze and Commander General of Knight of St. John . He also served as Chairman of the Parish Council for 12 years.
In giving back to the society, he fixed many of his people in the Nigerian Police Force . This great man was one of the first people to erect a glass house. His younger brother His Royal Highness, Eze Engineer Cosmas Onyejiji did not mince words while eulogizing him. “My elder brother was not a greedy person.
He was someone who wanted light to come into his family and community. He used the money he earned from his service in the Police Force to train me and my other brother. He served his family and people very well. His time has come and he has gone to rest with the Lord. We pray God accepts his soul and gives his immediate family and the entire Onyejiji family the heart to bear this loss .We will miss him a lot “. His sister-in-law ( ) also prayed that God accept his gentle soul. She praised his caring and unifying personality.
According to her, Sir Mark as he is fondly called, was a unifier and a father figure. Speaking about his father, Kenneth Chimaoge Onyejiji, said his father loved his wife,Mrs. Thereza Chukwunyere Onyejiji who died 4 years ago, his family members, and everybody he came across, dearly. He said his father lived a fulfilled life, travelled round the world and taught them that the keys to success are education and patience.
He added that Sir Mark also taught them the power of love, unity, forgiveness, and the fear of God. Chief Okechukwu Onyejiji, his second son, appealed to his loved ones not to weep because his father was a man who expressed true love and received love from his people. Sir Mark Onyejiji is survived by his 11 children- two boys and 9 girls . They are : Scholastica Obiagaeli Emenayo nee Onyejiji, Lilian Nkechinyere Nwabuisi nee Onyejiji, Maureen Uche nee Onyejiji, Emerobi Ekeanyawu nee Onyejiji, Kenneth Chimaroge Onyejiji, Akunna Ofurom nee Onyejiji, Chief Okechukwu Onyejiji, late Ifeyinwa Onyejiji, Okwuchi Orji nee Onyejiji, Ijeoma Onyengwere nee Onyeji, Obianuju Onyejiji. Also the CEO of Equity Concepts, Rowland Okorie, has expressed sadness over the death of Chief-Okechukwu’s beloved father, Sir Mark Onyejiji, who passed onto glory on July 31, 2023 at Abuja Hospital.
“This family was part of the success story I have in America today, When God brought me to this land he made a way for me through, “ Rowland Okorie said in an interview with naira land. In the interview, the US-based Project Nwafor Igbo pioneer shared how he felt about the news of the death of the 92 years old patriot Mark Chukwunyere onyejiji who served his country in sincerity of heart and purpose a true Nigerian. “Chief-Okechukwu onyijiji, a man with the heart of Gold, is one of the most powerful men I have heard his name from childhood growing up in the village.
Right after Dr Ifesinatchi Okechekwu handed me over to Sir Bob Agbonye, an Mbaise Icon, My story continued, he drove downtown LA and he said we are going to make sure you are taken care of and I have only one place in mind. I ended up with a household name in my community-
I have never experienced the level of hospitality I enjoyed which became home away from home for me. It was as though God already prepared someone to watch over me as I got handed by the First elected female National President of Enugu USA.” He added that “I would have faced greater struggles and challenges in America if the Almighty God did not send people like these people across to me. May his great soul rest in peace ..
Cover Of The Week
- World Health Organization (WHO) extends gratitude to the Government of Japan for life-saving support in the Eastern Mediterranean Region October 1, 2023
- Nigeria: President Tinubu Celebrates House Speaker Rt. Honourable Tajudeen Abbas, at 58 October 1, 2023
- Egypt: President El-Sisi Meets Members of the Supreme Judicial Council and Judicial Authorities and Bodies October 1, 2023
- South Africa: Minister Pandor attends the Retreat of the African Union Executive Council Meeting in Kigali, Rwanda 1–3 October 2023 October 1, 2023
- Indonesian Ambassador Receives Visit from Officials of the Philippine Embassy in Cairo October 1, 2023
- Iranian, Tanzanian Foreign Ministers stress promotion of bilateral ties September 30, 2023
- To boost rule of law, United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) hands over police post in Mugwo September 30, 2023
- Video News Release: FIFA Operational visits to Boston and New Jersey September 30, 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2026™ Host Cities making rapid progress on road to biggest FIFA World Cup™ ever September 30, 2023
- “Democracy in West Africa in Danger” – President Akufo-Addo to Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Parliament September 29, 2023