Media guru and foremost entrepreneur, Bolakale Oba Saad, popularly called BOS, is set to be recognized for his great works over the years by the organizers of the Nigeria Media Nite out award as he has been nominated for the Best Entrepreneurship category of the award which is coming up on Sunday, 15th of September, 2019 in Lagos.
BOS, arguably is one of the best entrepreneurs we have around, having carved a niche for himself in the media industry and satisfying his passions for business by instituting a world class restaurant in Lagos; Grid Restaurant and Winery, no doubt, an award like this is well deserved.
In the media world, He began his journey with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and over the last decade, has moved swiftly within giant media outfits including Supersport/Mnet/Multichoice Nigeria before settling to establish his own outfit, Film Service Media in 2013.
With a strong interest in media production, Film Service Media under the auspices of Bolakale Oba Saad is vastly known across the shores of Africa as the best production company with core interest in line production for corporate TV commercial; one that he has now earned him the longest standing indigenous line production company in Nigeria.
Bolakale Oba Saad is known for his contribution to the Nigeria Movie Industry; Nollywood, having created and produced TV series, movies and other TV content aired both in cinemas across Nigeria, on cable and terrestrial TV platforms; out of which is Alakada Reloaded; one of the highest grossing Indigenous Language Movie in Nigeria which he co-produced with Toyin Abraham. He is also the producer of The In-Law Movie and Chairman Comedy Series that aired on African Magic Family. This was achieved through the establishment of the Bolakale Oba Saad Production (BOSP) that focuses more on movie production; a separate brand from Film Service Media, that focuses on production of corporate commercials and other related content.
GOD’S OWN POWER AND GLORY MINISTRIES HOLDS REVIVAL
Mouka Ups Game for Sustainable Market Control, Earns NSP’s Endorsement
CLMI has the capacity to produce 3million jobs annually ,….stakeholders
FIRSTBANK PARTNERS WITH CFA SOCIETY NIGERIA TO HOST 2019 ETHICS CHALLENGE COMPETITION
Journalist Recounts Ordeal in the Hands of Lagos Task Force
Cover Of The Week
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
- Visit of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission to WHO November 15, 2019
- Minister Shahid meets with the Minister of Endowment and Islamic Affairs of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service, International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launch Border Management Information System at Largest Airport to Date November 15, 2019
- German Government support for the development of Namibia’s parks: Inauguration ceremony of Tsau Khaeb (Sperrgebiet) National Park infrastructure, Kharas Region November 15, 2019
- Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Launches First Dedicated Online Training Program for Africa’s Business Angels: ‘Mentor-Driven Capital’ November 15, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today