Media guru and foremost entrepreneur, Bolakale Oba Saad, popularly called BOS, is set to be recognized for his great works over the years by the organizers of the Nigeria Media Nite out award as he has been nominated for the Best Entrepreneurship category of the award which is coming up on Sunday, 15th of September, 2019 in Lagos.
BOS, arguably is one of the best entrepreneurs we have around, having carved a niche for himself in the media industry and satisfying his passions for business by instituting a world class restaurant in Lagos; Grid Restaurant and Winery, no doubt, an award like this is well deserved.
In the media world, He began his journey with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and over the last decade, has moved swiftly within giant media outfits including Supersport/Mnet/Multichoice Nigeria before settling to establish his own outfit, Film Service Media in 2013.
With a strong interest in media production, Film Service Media under the auspices of Bolakale Oba Saad is vastly known across the shores of Africa as the best production company with core interest in line production for corporate TV commercial; one that he has now earned him the longest standing indigenous line production company in Nigeria.
Bolakale Oba Saad is known for his contribution to the Nigeria Movie Industry; Nollywood, having created and produced TV series, movies and other TV content aired both in cinemas across Nigeria, on cable and terrestrial TV platforms; out of which is Alakada Reloaded; one of the highest grossing Indigenous Language Movie in Nigeria which he co-produced with Toyin Abraham. He is also the producer of The In-Law Movie and Chairman Comedy Series that aired on African Magic Family. This was achieved through the establishment of the Bolakale Oba Saad Production (BOSP) that focuses more on movie production; a separate brand from Film Service Media, that focuses on production of corporate commercials and other related content.
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS