Christmas Gifts: One of Our Spiritual Responsibility as a Church is to Show Love to The Less Privileged around Us –Dr Chris Okafor
– Bring succor to widows, share over 3000 bags of Rice and other food stuffs to the less Privileged for Christmas
The responsibility of a church is beyond prayer and deliverance, but after inviting them, you deliver them and also empowers them to function on their own, these and more are the mandate giving to Grace Nation worldwide aka Liberation city through the callings of his servant, the Generational prophet of God and Senior Pastor of the church Dr Chris Okafor and that order stands till today
To this background, While giving out Christmas gifts to the widows numbered about 2500 and other set of the Less privilege around the church community in Ojodu Berger lagos Nigeria.
The Christmas gifts which include food items like Rice, Gari and Cash, the oracle of God as he is fondly called by faithful’s, Dr Chris Okafor said this is our ways in Grace Nation to show love, put smile into the faces of the less privilege around us, and because the bible stated it categorically that there will always be the poor among us and in restoring their hope in Jesus Christ we are giving them food stuffs to celebrate Christmas with their families
The Generational prophet of God said the gesture is a monthly activities of the church where over 3000 widows get food stuffs and cash, Jesus Christ is the reason for this season so we look at some of the activities of Jesus Christ on earth and we emulate it, the other time Jesus Christ feeds over 5000 people, so Grace Nation aka Liberation City is feeding over 5000 People for this Christmas season he remarked
Some of the widows who receives the Christmas gifts remarked that Dr Chris Okafor is sent by God to give the widows hope again, one of them who will not want her name mentioned said with the good gesture by Dr Chris Okafor every month is Christmas to them because Dr Chris Okafor give them those food items on a monthly bases, we are happy for this Christmas gift and Almighty God will continue to raise his hand up and also bless all the members of Grace Nation worldwide as they called on other men of God to emulate the good spirit of giving demonstrated by Dr Chris Okafor.
On the Political instability in the country, the man of God remains that if the body of Christ pray together and seek God intervention things can still come back to better, though leadership is another factor but with God all things are Possible.
It will be recalled that Dr Chris Okafor of Grace Nation worldwide remains one of the major men of God around the world that will not compromised or play with the empowerment of the Less Privileged in the society.
Cover Of The Week
- Employment and Labour on Teboho Maruping resuming his duties as Unemployment Insurance Fund Commissioner January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 Daily Info Update (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- Uganda: MPs approve Budget Framework Paper in readiness for FY 2022/23 Budget January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- Consultant Moreea discusses progress of Hepatitis C treatment with Prime Minister January 28, 2022
- Tropical Storm Ana Hits hard five countries in the Southern Africa Region January 28, 2022
- UN delegation held meeting with Foreign Minister and Presidential Advisor January 28, 2022
- President Kenyatta's Meeting With Top Security Chiefs January 28, 2022
- Africities summit places urban-rural linkages at the heart of the debate January 28, 2022
- Qatar Ambassador to Cote d'Ivoire Lays Foundation Stone for Health Centre, Mosque Project in Cote d'Ivoire January 28, 2022
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
SYLVESTER OROMONI’S DEATH: DOWEN COLLEGE COMMITTED TO JUSTICE
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
IPGC ~ USA sets to Launch African Headquarters. Appoints Amb. Jonathan Ojadah as Head Of Mission, Africa
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Why I Dumped Ooni Of Ife- Queen Naomi Explains Marriage Breakup
society2 months ago
Lagos landlord pours ‘Sniper’ inside tenant’s apartment