“ place of worship is not banned. That’s the only place true deliverance, healing can take place “
Like father like son, President John Magufuli of Tanzania has decided to run to God for succour and comfort against the dreaded pandemic ravaging the world.
Magufuli, like his Spiritual father, TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations, has run to the mountain to pray and seek for divine guidance in combating the plagues. We reliably gathered that his decision could have been informed by instruction given to him by his spiritual father, TB Joshua who is also at the mountain praying for the world to overcome the dreaded virus known as Conoravirus.
Reportedly, despite the coronavirus (COVID-19) claiming over 15,000 lives, Magufuli called upon Tanzanian citizens not to be afraid of praising and seeking God’s face in places of worship.
During a congregational address on Sunday, Magufuli termed Coronavirus outbreak as satanic, adding that there is no way it could thrive in ‘Christ’s Body.’
During his recent announcement, President John Magufuli of Tanzania stated that his government wouldn’t close down churches. Instead, the head of state termed worship centres as places where people could seek healing.
Note: He said place of worship is not banned. He said that’s the only place true deliverance and healing can take place.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: Communique of the Bureau of the Assembly of the African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government Teleconference on COVID-19, Held on 26 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: 7 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Uganda today, Saturday 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus – Seychelles: New Case of COVID-19 Detected (28 March 2020) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus – Botswana: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases statistics in Botswana as of 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of the Congo: The Head of State Convened a Meeting of the Expanded Security Services Response Committee (Saturday 28 March) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Seven more people have tested positive of coronavirus, four Kenyans, two Congolese and one Chinese, bringing the total to 38 March 28, 2020
- Map of African countries with COVID-19 cases (28 March 2020 - 5pm EAT) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 46 countries reporting a total COVID-19 3,977 cases, 117 deaths, and 286 recoveries March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Press Statement on the Update of Coronavirus in the Country and Response Measures as at 28th March, 2020 March 28, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship
Entertainment6 months ago
“Why Ultrabest Dance School is the best in Nigeria”- Juliet Ugwoeje
news2 weeks ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor