A leading company for organic products, Dee Beauty Palace has launched a series of new organic products to satisfy the needs of it’s customers that cut across the young and old.
The new products which include whitening shower gel, Natural honey, Caramel tone lotion, whitening body cream, Lightening black soap, face cream, face cleanser, hair treatment, to mention a few, are ready to enhance the beauty of the lucky ones that will get to use them.
According to the CEO of Dee Beauty Palace, Mrs Adeola B. Opeogun, the products are made from scratch with natural components which have no adverse effect on anyone using them, unlike creams fully made with chemical components.
She explained that one of the things that informed the production is the need to protect the skin of everyone, knowing fully well that there are lots of fake products on the streets which will do more damage to the skin of those who use them.
‘Our products are made from scratch with natural materials. Several people who are in this business resort to the use of chemicals in order to make more gains but at Dee Beauty Palace, we don’t do that, we are out here to protect the skin of Nigerians and not cause more damage, hence, we have made the skin of our customers our priority, rather than making excessive profits’
Furthermore, she addressed the exorbitant prices of organic products, making it known that products from Dee Beauty Palace are highly effective but affordable.
Also, she noted that apart from beauty products, Dee beauty palace also deal with Perfumes, Perfume Oils, Foot wears, Clothing materials, to mention a few.
To contact DEE BEAUTY PALACE, DIAL 08080371732, 09068085361
Cover Of The Week
- African Development Bank (AfDB) President Akinwumi Adesina’s Speech at the Federal Inland Revenue Service Tax Dialogue January 21, 2021
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 update (20 January 2021) January 21, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (20 January 2021) January 21, 2021
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (20 January 2021) January 21, 2021
- OUT NOW! 2ND edition of “Billions at play” outlining the road to recovery for the African Oil and Gas Sector, post Covid-19 January 21, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (20 January 2021) January 21, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (20 January 2021) January 21, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update (20 January 2021) January 21, 2021
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (20 January 2021) January 21, 2021
- Save the Children welcomes decline in violations against children in South Sudan January 21, 2021
Politics2 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro5 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports5 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi