HON DIPO OLORUNRINU FINALLY SUBSTITUTED: AN APPEAL TO ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.
Concerning Bola Tinubu, We have always nursed the fear that certain key figures within the All Progressives Congress will cause untold embarrassment for the party with the way the just concluded All Progressives Congress Local Government Council Primaries elections. It is worrisome that these personalities are not taken into consideration the presidential ambition of our revered National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as their actions are destroying the fabrics of the dignity of our great party.
The majority of Executives and Members of All Progressives Congress in Amuwo Odofin voted overwhelmingly for Dipo Olorunrinu in the Primaries elections which were held on Saturday, 29th May 2021. This was followed by the publication of his name (Hon Dipo Olorunrinu) in The Nation (Page 6) and Guardian Newspapers likewise online Newspapers on 4th June 2021.
The people’s joy was elated on the news of his candidature. Hon Dipo Olorunrinu has exhibited so much benevolence as a political figure in Amuwo Odofin.
As stakeholders, we want to graciously appeal to our National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to intervene in resolving this issue that is capable of affecting the fortunes of the party in Amuwo Odofin on the following grounds;
- Hon Dipo Olorunrinu has shown so much commitment to the growth of the party since he joined over two years.
- He is currently spearheading the campaign of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Presidential ambition across the Badagry Division with a functional Secretariat at 204 Road, House 5 in Festac Town.
- Despite that he has been out of office for over two years, all his humanitarian programs such as free school bus, economic support programs for petty traders, youth reformation programs, health support programs, etc for the Amuwo Odofin community are still going on.
- He financially supported the last membership registration of our great party. He also mobilized new members in large numbers for registration.
- He has acted as a bridge-builder between major ethnic groups in Amuwo Odofin.
- He has remained very peaceful since the primaries despite obvious provocations from one of the Aspirants.
- He has gotten the commitment of the Igbo communities to not only support but financially support all APC candidates in the forthcoming 2023 general elections.
- Those who have lost their shops in the various demolition exercises of major markets (Agboju and 23 Road Market in Festac Town) are strongly hoping that Hon Dipo Olorunrinu will bring succor when he assumes office as the Chairman. They mobilized their respective families to register in the membership registration because of Hon Dipo Olorunrinu.
- Hon Dipo Olorunrinu has the requisite experience, knowledge, intelligence, expertise, network, etc to revamp Amuwo Odofin from the state of dearth infrastructures.
- The retirees have expressed so much joy when the name of Hon Dipo Olorunrinu was published as the Chairmanship Candidate of All Progressives Congress because Festac Town has lost its glory under the present administration.
- We are stating emphatically that Hon Dipo Olorunrinu is the most preferred and credible Candidate for All Progressives Congress in the forthcoming Local Government Council elections.
- Any attempt to substitute Hon Dipo Olorunrinu for Valentine Buraimoh will jeopardize all our efforts in strengthening the party not only in numbers but financially.
- Hon. Dipo Olorunrinu has been taking good care of party Apex Leaders, Local Government and Wards Executives since Hon Valentine Buraimoh refused to support the party.
Our revered National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we are passionately appealing that you should not allow certain high-ranking members of our party to mislead you into taking a decision that will not only affect the fortunes of our party in Amuwo Odofin but across Lagos as we gear up towards 2023.
We have remained Loyal despite all the sufferings endured under Valentine Buraimoh. Our only hope for taking Amuwo Odofin to a greater height is Hon Dipo Olorunrinu. So he shouldn’t for any reason be substituted.
APC AMUWO ODOFIN STAKEHOLDERS
APC YOUTH VANGUARD FOR PEACE
5th June 2021
- Alhaji Ayodele Ahmed.
- Alhaji Waheed Adewunni.
- Alhaji W A Lawal.
- Alhaji Riskat Ebiti
- Mrs. Wunmi Kaffo.
- Hon. Ahmed Mohammed.
8.Engineer Sheyi Ipinlaye.
- Hon.Sultan Adeniji Adele.
- Pastor D O Omotosho.
- MrFemi Ilesanmi
- Mrs Adaeze umeadi.
13 Alhaja Talatu
14 Mallam Abubakar Mai.
- Alhaji I O Bello.
- Alhaji Bada
- Mr. Chike okonma
- Mrs Adeyinka Adegbuyi.
- Mr Jimoh Ismaila.
- Mr Sulaiman Taofeek. 2
- Mr Wale Akorede
22.Mr Demola Oni
- Mr Abdulahi Usman
25 Mr. Omoniyi Odofin.
- Mr.Omoniyi Olugbenga.
- Mrs Vivian Okonta.
- Mr Stands Sulaiman.
29 Mrs Yemisi Ijiyemi.
- Mr Afeez Adejuwon.
- Tawa Dosunmu.
- Mrs Oyekwnmi.
- Alhaja Awaa.
34 Peter Ambili.
35.Dauda Oko Osi.
- Mrs Chinyere Anagbalu.
- Mr Rotimi Saka.
PRINCE NIXON OKWARA (CHAIRMAN IGBO STAKEHOLDERS IN LAGOS)
CHIEF IYKE OCHIAGHA
MAUREEN CHIKA ASHARA (VICE CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE)
FEYISOPE IDOWU (COUNCILLORSHIP CANDIDATE WARD B2)
HAMMED OLANREWAJU MOHAMMED (COUNCILLORSHIP CANDIDATE WARD C)
ANUOLUWAPO OLATUNBOSUN ADEOSUN (COUNCILLORSHIP CANDIDATE WARD B1)
OLU BETHEL (COUNCILLORSHIP CANDIDATE WARD A1)\
FEMI IWAKUN (COUNCILLORSHIP CANDIDATE WARD J)
EGOBI OSAGIE DANIEL (COUNCILLORSHIP CANDIDATE WARD K)
Cover Of The Week
- WHO Eritrea donated IT equipment worth 96,288 USD to Ministry of Health August 5, 2021
- Coronavirus - Africa: Record weekly COVID-19 deaths in Africa August 5, 2021
- Africa Health Conference to focus world's attention on the healthcare needs of Africa August 5, 2021
- Video News Release: WHO Africa Online Briefing August 5, 2021
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Issues New Guidelines for Mobile Money Operators in Nigeria (By Ibrahim Moshood) August 5, 2021
- Video News Release: Weekly Press Briefing on the Coronavirus Disease Outbreak August 5, 2021
- More women move to online trading August 5, 2021
- Infobip to Power Expresso Senegal Customer Communication with Whatsapp August 4, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 Daily Info Update (04 August 2021) August 4, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 Statistics in South Africa (04 August 2021) August 4, 2021
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle3 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
society6 months ago
Nigerian Army Major Allegedly Storm Car Dealers Shop With Troops Brutalised Civilians By Ifeoma Ikem
religion5 months ago
Behold The Popular Businessman That Supports Primate Ayodele’s Church Building