Favour Merritt Ifeanyi is an actress, model and entrepreneur. In this chat with Sahara Weekly, she revealed the story behind her glory…. Excepts!
CAN WE MEET YOU?
My name is FAVOUR MERRITT IFEANYI. I am the CEO of MM.DURABLE.EMPIRE, BUSINESS CONSULTANT,RELATIONSHIP THERAPY, BRAND INFLUENCER, LIFE COACH
and an ACTOR.
Which project are you into now and what informed it?
I launched my CLOTH LINE JULY 12,AND MY NEW PROJECT__ INSPIRE AFRICA…. Inspire Africa is a charitable platform that’s focused on entrepreneurship education, empowering people through skills, leadership and business development.The key words are VISION*
*Excellence, integrity, commitment to nation building and creativity.*
How did your journey into entertainment begin?
At the age 17 i went into Modelling and acting… at age 17, I was given the privilege to counsel members or group of people in my church synagogue…so it wasn’t difficult for me to face cameras. In 2018, i ventured into being a relationship therapist and a life coach, business consultant…it wasn’t easy i must tell you…like my mentor will always say “in order for you not to end up like the masses out there who are merely wandering and unsure of their goals and dreams your objectives must be clear”
What’s the secret of your success?
For you to be a successful person you must always be determined and always be enthused…i believe in myself always…
What’s your greatest challenge ?
Sometime I want to give up…health challenge was or is my number 1 challenge …but i don’t allow that dictate my direction and confession to be a successful person. My challenge has been a secret I carried all my life ,except people close to me ,like family. I was born with umbilical Hernia ,a big one ,in which my umbilical cord was affected also. So it made me had a very big tummy. You could mistake me for a 9 month pregnant woman,but God really got me going. While Growing up, I had so much inferiority complex , shy of going out, scared of meeting people ,was even made fun of in my school days. Its funny now because its all in the past …
My mentor and Father like i call him boosted my self confidence and gave me the boldness I really needed (God keep blessing him for us)
I was told by the doctors that I wouldn’t exceed age 10 but here i am still living ,with the sufficient grace of God. My story is such a long one but surely one day I would grant a live interview and talk more about this because I am sure many people are really going through alot from this and will want to give up on life…#YES YOU CAN#NEVER GIVE UP#..
Cover Of The Week
- Radio Station Features U.S. Ambassador January 17, 2020
- Statement of Mohamed Ibn Chambas, UN Special Representative for West Africa and The Sahel, on The Gambia January 17, 2020
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict January 17, 2020
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release January 17, 2020
- Chinese Embassy launches Training Course on Pottery Production Techniques in Freetown January 17, 2020
- Minister Gould concludes visit to Republic of Congo and Democratic Republic of Congo January 17, 2020
- Ambassador visits Peace Corps Volunteers January 17, 2020
- UN Child Rights Committee to review Austria, Belarus, Costa Rica, Hungary, Rwanda and State of Palestine January 17, 2020
- Tanzania will continue to uphold one-China policy January 17, 2020
- A passion for food wins contest on innovative thinking January 17, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria