DSS Reveals How IPOB Is Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo.
THE Department of State Services has said the Indigenous People of Biafra’s Eastern Security Network has acquired bombs and explosives with which they intended to destabilize Imo State.
The secret police stated that it received intelligence that the explosives were being moved in articulated trucks from Lagos to a hideout in Orlu, Imo State.
The DSS stated this in a letter to the Brigade Commander, 34 Artillery Brigade, Obinze, Owerri, Imo State.The DSS letter with reference number, S.238/5/1538 dated April 26, 2021, was signed by I. Abdullah on behalf of the Imo State DSS Director.
It was titled, ‘Movement of explosive devices into the state by IPOB/ESN’.’
The letter read, “Intelligence revealed that the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra/Eastern Security Network has acquired bombs and Improvised Explosive Devices with which to further their subversive activities.
“It was reliably gathered that the newly acquired items are currently being conveyed from Lagos to an unconfirmed location in Orlu Local Government Area.
The items are being concealed in articulated/heavy-duty vehicles to beat security checks along the road. It was further revealed that the group intends to deploy the explosives in their planned attacks on security/government installations across the state.”
The DSS, therefore, advised the Brigade commander to ensure that deployed security personnel carried out a thorough search on trucks coming to the state.DSS lying against IPOB – Spokesman
Reacting, the proscribed IPOB denied the allegation that it was moving arms and other weaponry into Imo to destabilize the state.
It stressed that there was no iota of truth in the “allegation coming from the Zoo agent” called Department of States Security, adding that anybody or institution was free to say whatever they liked about IPOB.
Cover Of The Week
- AUDA-NEPAD and Ecobank Group partnership moves to finance phase under the 100,000 MSMEs Initiative May 17, 2021
- Basketball Africa League and Flutterwave Announce Multiyear Partnership May 17, 2021
- Kyrgyz Republic's Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) Sector to Benefit from International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation's (ITFC) US $4 Million Line of Trade Financing Facility May 17, 2021
- Invest Africa and Absa Group announce strategic collaboration May 17, 2021
- The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business welcomes Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard to its Senior Advisory Board May 17, 2021
- Hamburg's German African Energy Forum to jumpstart Africa's Economic Transformation May 17, 2021
- Photo News Release: Call For Entries - Rugby Africa's Inaugural Media & Photography Awards May 17, 2021
- Patriots rally to defeat Rivers Hoopers in Opener of Basketball Africa League May 17, 2021
- Call For Entries: Rugby Africa's Inaugural Media & Photography Awards May 17, 2021
- Ministry of Primary Education of the Republic of Cameroon will receive 1 mln licenses of Russian MyOffice software May 17, 2021
Politics6 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
religion5 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Politics6 months ago
Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass?