DSS Reveals How IPOB Is Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo.
THE Department of State Services has said the Indigenous People of Biafra’s Eastern Security Network has acquired bombs and explosives with which they intended to destabilize Imo State.
The secret police stated that it received intelligence that the explosives were being moved in articulated trucks from Lagos to a hideout in Orlu, Imo State.
The DSS stated this in a letter to the Brigade Commander, 34 Artillery Brigade, Obinze, Owerri, Imo State.The DSS letter with reference number, S.238/5/1538 dated April 26, 2021, was signed by I. Abdullah on behalf of the Imo State DSS Director.
It was titled, ‘Movement of explosive devices into the state by IPOB/ESN’.’
The letter read, “Intelligence revealed that the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra/Eastern Security Network has acquired bombs and Improvised Explosive Devices with which to further their subversive activities.
“It was reliably gathered that the newly acquired items are currently being conveyed from Lagos to an unconfirmed location in Orlu Local Government Area.
The items are being concealed in articulated/heavy-duty vehicles to beat security checks along the road. It was further revealed that the group intends to deploy the explosives in their planned attacks on security/government installations across the state.”
The DSS, therefore, advised the Brigade commander to ensure that deployed security personnel carried out a thorough search on trucks coming to the state.DSS lying against IPOB – Spokesman
Reacting, the proscribed IPOB denied the allegation that it was moving arms and other weaponry into Imo to destabilize the state.
It stressed that there was no iota of truth in the “allegation coming from the Zoo agent” called Department of States Security, adding that anybody or institution was free to say whatever they liked about IPOB.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Info Update (25 September 2021) September 25, 2021
- MoFA of Kingdom of Bahrain Condemns Terrorist Bombing in Mogadishu, Federal Republic of Somalia September 25, 2021
- ECA and Partners Release Methodology Report on Electricity Market Regulatory Assessment in Africa September 25, 2021
- Training of Teachers on Assistive Technologies and Interactive Digital Textbooks in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda September 25, 2021
- Africa CDC to Launch Eastern Regional Co-ordination Center September 25, 2021
- UNESCO to Donate Broadcasting Equipment to Community Radio in Manicaland, Zimbabwe September 25, 2021
- Coronavirus: Africa CDC Encouraged by the Downward Trend of COVID-19 Cases in Africa September 25, 2021
- U.S. Government Donates Equipment to the Regional Fund for Health Promotion in Littoral Region on the Occasion of the World Pharmacists Day September 25, 2021
- U.S. Embassy Launches Law Enforcement Partnership with the Kingdom of Lesotho September 25, 2021
- AMISOM Promotes Agricultural Skills Among Women in Jubaland State September 25, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
society6 months ago
Viral Sex Video: Female warder, Inmate Face Panel
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
The Truth About The Death Of Pastor Essa Ogory Who Refused To Wed a Couple
Politics7 months ago
OPINION: Sanwo-olu really doesn’t give a hoot about LTV