Lagos, September 25th, 2018 – Ecobank Nigeria is offering an all-expense paid trip to Achimota Golf Club in Ghana to 10 lucky winners in a week long promo as part of the 2018 edition of ‘The Nigeria Cup’ Golf Tournament. The week-long annual golf tourney which kicked off on September 22 is organized by the Ikoyi Club 1938 to commemorate Nigeria’s Independence anniversary. The 2018 edition is set to be even bigger as it marks the 21st anniversary of the Tournament.
Group Head, Personal Banking, Ecobank Nigeria, Ms. Ayodele Osolake who announced this mouthwatering offer said Ecobank is partnering with Ikoyi Club to make the 21st Anniversary edition of “The Nigeria Cup” more fun and even more interesting for golfers. “It is based on this that we have introduced the Promo into this year’s edition. Participants (including members and spectators) are expected to open an Ecobank current account in the course of this tournament with a minimum balance of N50,000 and maintain same in their account for at least three months; 10 lucky winners stand a chance to win an all-expenses paid golfing trip to Ghana’s prestigious Achimota Golf Club. As part of the promo participants whose accounts have gone dormant can reactivate it with the sum of N50,000 to qualify for the promotion. Multiple deposits of N50,000.00 are encouraged as each deposit of N50,000 represents one entry in the draws which will hold during the Club’s Christmas golf tournament, later this year” she noted.
According to Ayodele “Ecobank recognizes that the impact of sports on individuals, communities and the wider society. As a bank, we believe in leveraging the passion points of our customers and golf happens to be a keen favourite of our clients. We believe that facilitating the opportunity for them to enjoy their favorite sport will further enhance our relationship. For a more exciting competition we have introduced this promo that will see ten (10) lucky winners getting an all-expenses paid trip to the esteemed Achimota Golf Club Achimota, Ghana where they will participate in a Golf Tournament.
Earlier, Vice-Captain of the golf section and Chairman 2018 Nigeria Cup Organizing Committee, Mr. Babatunde Johnson, commended Ecobank for their contribution in facilitating one of the most prestigious titles in Nigeria’s golfing calendar disclosing that this year’s theme, ‘Who the Cap Fits’ is aimed at celebrating Nigeria’s culture and national heritage.
Cover Of The Week
- The First round of Working Group Meeting of the Japan Nigeria Business Facilitation Council (JNBFC) held in Lagos February 28, 2020
- “Migration is Key to the Development of the Region,” The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Director General Emphasizes During First Visit to the Sahel and Senegal February 28, 2020
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) welcomes €17 million contribution from Germany to combat the impact of the Desert Locust upsurge in East Africa February 28, 2020
- Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-Addo pays state visit to Switzerland February 28, 2020
- EG LNG Celebrates the Loading of its 700th Cargo February 28, 2020
- United States to Provide $30.4 Million to Support Democratic Elections in Ethiopia February 28, 2020
- Dry replaces injured Visser at HSBC Los Angeles Sevens February 28, 2020
- Guinness PRO14 pressure continues to rise for South Africa (SA) teams February 28, 2020
- Orange and SES team up on O3b mPOWER Communications System and open a New Era for Satellite Connectivity Innovation February 28, 2020
- Hackathon Workshop February 28, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports7 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship