Hip Hop Singer, Wizkid, is really treading softly and many are yet to have a clue about his plans for the New Year and what he’s been up to recently.
The singer in the past few months has made various headlines both negative and positive yet has been able to pull through and learn from some of his challenges.
Wizkid tolling a good road with various quality track songs has disclosed that people don’t know what they go through as entertainers.
He stated that they go through lots of challenges and trying to stay focus has not been easy as fans perceive it to be.
In his words, “It’s crazy being in the entertainment industry! We go through the craziest things! Keeping it together isn’t as easy as y’all think!”
T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg
Gov. Abiodun commences work on Primary Schools, Primary Health Care Centres and Roads Rehabilitation. To open job portal
GOV. DAPO ABIODUN WINS AGAIN. COURT DISMISSES YET ANOTHER CASE
K1 Meets Kid Artist Restates Full Scholarship Promise …Former Minister hails the move
Group Donates Housing Block to Edo Leprosy Home
Cover Of The Week
- Music against child marriage (By Juan Haro) June 27, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM), World Food Programme (WFP) Conduct First Beneficiary Data Exchange In South Sudan June 27, 2019
- UAE denounces terror attack on security checkpoint in Sinai, Egypt June 27, 2019
- On a trek to safety, Somalis risk all in Libya (By Louise Donovan) June 27, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Completes the Fourth Review under the Extended Credit Facility (ECF) Arrangement and Approves US$34 Million Disbursement to Togo June 27, 2019
- Madagascar: Take decisive steps to end torture and killings by security forces June 27, 2019
- WHO Regional Director commends Uganda’s Ebola preparedness response June 27, 2019
- Rugby: Zambia ready to face Zimbabwe in Victoria Cup 2019 June 26, 2019
- Rugby - South Africa: Under-20 Women lead 1-0 against Zimbabwe June 26, 2019
- Chinese Energy companies push to acquire Mining, Oil and Gas Assets in Equatorial Guinea ahead of July 2nd Roadshow June 26, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank