EROCS brand of sportswear has been unveiled in Lagos. The event was the Seyi Akinwunmi Charity Mini-Tournament, an annual fund raiser for indigent talented kids.
EROCS Sportswear was the official jersey brand for the tournament, using the event as a platform to formally introduce the brand.
EROCS offers a total branding package for football clubs, which includes brand identity development, marketing strategy and shirt partnership, providing a compelling win-win solution.
EROCS Jerseys are made with high quality material most ideal for professionals, are designed to meet the highest global standards and produced with precision. EROCS is ideal for football clubs and other sports bodies.
Speaking at the event, CEO of USP Brand Management and brand consultants to EROCS, Muyiwa Kayode says “We provide professional branding services including brand identity design, and brand promotional design. We provide high quality professional jerseys to clubs. We produce replica jerseys for sale to fans of the clubs and work to secure shirt sponsorship. EROCS is poised to raise the level of our local football clubs and improve their connection with the fans”.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: Blood Donation at the nearest Blood Banks while taking precautions during COVID-19 April 8, 2020
- Coronavirus – Africa: COVID-19 cases top 10000 in Africa April 8, 2020
- Coronavirus – Uganda: Update on the COVID-19 outbreak in Uganda (7 April 2020) April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: Update on COVID-19 Coronavirus - 7 April 2020 April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 Surveillance Update - 7 April 2020 5:00 p.m April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Life in quarantine after detecting Nigeria’s first COVID-19 case April 7, 2020
- Former Director of State Oil Assets and Entrepreneur Appointed to Lead African Energy Industry Lobby in the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (“CEMAC”) Region April 7, 2020
- Coronavius: Sudan - UN: COVID-19 response in Sudan requires coordination so lifesaving aid can continue April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus: Africa CDC Dashboard brings timely and factual updates on COVID-19 April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva on Nigeria April 7, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Entertainment6 months ago
“Why Ultrabest Dance School is the best in Nigeria”- Juliet Ugwoeje
Fashion/Lifestyle4 months ago
Face Of Universe Nigeria Beauty pageant maiden edition Registration kicks off January 20th
news4 weeks ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor