Nigeria Born Model, Brand Ambassador and Ex Beauty Queen, Her Majesty Queen Jennifer Ephraim, winner of 2018 Face of Democracy Nigeria South-East is to up unveil her life-touching intervention and hope based initiative called Jennifer Ephraim Foundation. Speaking to Statepress during an exclusive interview yesterday, she confirmed that the foundation was committed to set a new pace in prioritizing interventional aides to support child right, education and promote national development.
She stressed that her foundation will focus on creating hope for the future of younger generations and is envisioned to help five thousand (5000) children get into school, fight against Child abuse, promote the campaign on women rights and provide five hundred (500) scholarship for children in every nine (9) months interval.
The 21years old vibrant Ex-beauty queen told our reporter that she was quite grateful, noting that the unveiling of her humanitarian brand(Jennifer Ephraim’s Foundation) first Week of February 2020 will be dream come through, especially with the dream of reaching out to the society, which is described as one vision which she had nurtured from the childhood.
She stated categorically that her mission remains to be a voice to the voiceless, put smiles on the faces of people, ensure that the people get closer to the government and vis-a-vis. Queen Jennifer Ephraim is presently the Brand Ambassador of “Glow by Nessa”. She graduated from the University of Adonai in Benin Republic, where she studied International relations and French, but went further to acquire other certification in Human Resource Management, Project Management and customer care relations.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship