Her Majesty Queen Toluhi Anuouluwapo, a 20years old Kogi State indegene has emerged Winner of the ‘Beauty Goes Green’ edition of Miss Intercontinental Nigeria beauty contest held on Sunday, 15th December at Lagos Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos.
She was crowned alongside Queen Irene Dolapo, a 22years old Lagos state indigene as a 1st Runner-up and Queen Sharon Minaibi from Rivers state as the 2nd Runner-up. According to the Project director, he noted that the contest was impressively competitive with 26 contestants who performed amazingly well.
He however congratulated the Winner, Queen Toluhi Anuouluwapo for her vigour, strength and exceptional display of an ideal Beauty Queen. He also applauded Queen Ajayi Irene Dolapo who emerged as the 1st Runner Up and Queen Sharon Minaibi as the 2nd Runner up for their diligence, intellectual capacity to set lead roles for younger models.
The event was well attended by international delegates, high profile personalities, Nollywood celebrities, renowned event hosts, top Musical and comedy superstars, amongst others. Guests at the event were quite overwhelmed at the exciting outplay of the event, having outstanding performances and presentations from contestants and Artists.
Having emerged as the Winner of Miss Intercontinental Nigeria 2019, Her Majesty Queen Toluhi Anuouluwapo will be representing Nigeria at the Miss Intercontinental World Pageant, with over 90countries from across the would. Miss Intercontinental Nigeria is one of the most prospective pageant contest in Nigeria, providing opportunities for young Nigeria Models.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship