Newly appointed FCT Minister of State, Dr. Ramatu Tijani Aliyu MNI has been honoured and decorated at the prestigious Democracy Heroes Awards held at Transcorp Hilton Hotel yesterday. She was honoured with the “Iconic Woman of the Year Award”. Dr. Ramatu Tijani Aliyu received the Award in a retinue of other distinguished personalities, which included the First Lady of Kogi State, Hajiya Rashida Yahaya Bello, Queen Chikezie Ijeoma and other high profile women Leaders.
The Minister was honoured for her phenomenal track records of preeminent leadership, with regards to her contributions to women empowerment, humanitarian activities and other dignified extensions of benevolence.
Speaking during the award presentation, Dr. Ramatu dedicated the Award to President Muhammadu Buhari, as she called him her Mentor and Father. She also appreciated the organizers of the 7th Democracy Heroes Awards for the recognition and honour, as she thanked Nigerians for believeing in her.
She was celebrated on stage with photo-shots as she was joined by Wife of Kwara State Governor Mrs. Olufolake Abdulrazaq, Wife of Edo State Governor Mrs. Betsy Obaseki and Queen Chikezie Ijeoma, the Convener of National Health Advancement Conference and Former Miss United Nation World Habitat, as they expressed congratulatory gestures to the honoured FCT Minister of State, Dr. Ramatu Tijani Aliyu MNI.
Profoundly, the Honourable Minister has been listed amongst the host of the 2019 National Health Advancement Conference, holding on the 7th of November at Ladi Kwali Hall, Sheraton Hotels, Abuja. The Convener of the Novemeber 7th Conference and founder of Help Keep Clean foundation, congratulated the Honourable Minister, while anticipating her presence, as she looks forward to having her as a host of NAHACA2019.
Speaking with Journalist, King Fajag appreciated Award Recipients, organising team members, partners and Guests for making the epoch and prestigious Award event a success. Democracy Heroes Award is one of the most recognised and meritorious Democracy Award in Nigeria’s history.
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Mocks Edo PDP
The Last Dance of Akinlade/APM Legal Gambit: Time Will Tell
HOW TO STOP FUTURE OTA TOLL GATE DISASTERS – GOV ABIODUN
Delta Muslim Community Visits Labour Minister, Festus Kayamo At Home
Adeshewa Bedspreads and Duvet rolls out Christmas Promo
Cover Of The Week
- Young people take over offices of UNICEF and Uganda Human Rights Commission as they celebrate World Children’s Day November 18, 2019
- The European Union (EU) Ambassador visits Seychelles for the second time in one month: A second visit focused on Maritime Security and Climate Change November 18, 2019
- UNAMID Joint Special Representative to hold press conference in Khartoum November 18, 2019
- Children’s rights progress in the Middle East and North Africa despite lasting inequality and conflict November 18, 2019
- $1 Million Awarded to African Entrepreneurs in Grand Finale of the Jack Ma Foundation Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative November 17, 2019
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
Business7 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today