In line with its commitment to support the diversification of Nigeria’s monolithic economy, Fidelity Bank Plc, one of the country’s most capitalised financial institutions in conjunction with Koinonia Ventures Limited is set to hold a one-day workshop/training on exports.
According to the Deposit Money Bank (DMB), the workshop could not have come at a better time especially in view of growing emphasis on export and import substitution. With the prevailing economic condition precipitated by the free-fall in global oil prices, the lender said it was imperative for the country to expand and increase non-oil exports to foster sustainable and inclusive growth.
The conference which has as its theme, “Export Readiness Workshop” is scheduled to take place at the Sheraton Hotels Lagos on Wednesday, March 16, 2016. The workshop is expected to bring together subject matter experts, government agencies and private sector players in export business, to share knowledge and insights on the key trends and opportunities in the non-oil export sector.
Koinonia Ventures is Nigeria’s foremost trade facilitation/strategy consulting firm. Incorporated in 1990 with operational bases in Abuja, Lagos and Ekiti States, the company has since metamorphosed into a global player in international trade business especially with its active involvement in the marketing of Nigerian brands to the international community.
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS