In line with its commitment to support the diversification of Nigeria’s monolithic economy, Fidelity Bank Plc, one of the country’s most capitalised financial institutions in conjunction with Koinonia Ventures Limited is set to hold a one-day workshop/training on exports.
According to the Deposit Money Bank (DMB), the workshop could not have come at a better time especially in view of growing emphasis on export and import substitution. With the prevailing economic condition precipitated by the free-fall in global oil prices, the lender said it was imperative for the country to expand and increase non-oil exports to foster sustainable and inclusive growth.
The conference which has as its theme, “Export Readiness Workshop” is scheduled to take place at the Sheraton Hotels Lagos on Wednesday, March 16, 2016. The workshop is expected to bring together subject matter experts, government agencies and private sector players in export business, to share knowledge and insights on the key trends and opportunities in the non-oil export sector.
Koinonia Ventures is Nigeria’s foremost trade facilitation/strategy consulting firm. Incorporated in 1990 with operational bases in Abuja, Lagos and Ekiti States, the company has since metamorphosed into a global player in international trade business especially with its active involvement in the marketing of Nigerian brands to the international community.
Cover Of The Week
- Speech by H.E. Ms. Jacobsen at Arusha Technical College Graduation Ceremony January 29, 2020
- UAE has prioritised relations with African countries: His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed January 29, 2020
- Santu Mofokeng (1956–2020) January 29, 2020
- Cubans and Namibians commemorate the Birth of the Apostle January 29, 2020
- Remarks by the Spokesperson of the Chinese Embassy in Zambia on the Outbreak of Pneumonia caused by the Novel Coronavirus January 29, 2020
- Egypt: African Development Bank approves $22 million to expand leasing financing to corporates and SMEs January 29, 2020
- Blitzboks excited to restore pride January 29, 2020
- ‘Agriculture is the most important business in the world,’ African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina tells students January 29, 2020
- The NBA is hiring a Marketing Lead, Basketball Africa League (BAL) January 29, 2020
- Secretary Pompeo’s Meeting with Benin President Talon January 29, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria