- Enjoy exploring the vibrant city and its many attractive offerings this winter break
LAGOS, NIGERIA: 05 November, 2019: Fly Emirates to Dubai and enjoy a fun-filled holiday this winter break. Solo travellers and families alike will be awed by the city’s many attractive offerings including shopping festivals, traditional souks, stunning beach resorts, fine dining, adventure waterparks and much more. With year-round sunshine and eclectic landmarks – the city is an ideal holiday or stopover destination with something for everyone.
See more for less with My Emirates Pass
Visitors can take advantage and see more for less with My Emirates Pass – a seasonal pass that turns an Emirates boarding pass into an exclusive membership package – allowing customers to redeem discounts and special benefits in over 500 locations across the UAE. Travellers flying to and through Dubai between 1 January until 31 March 2020* can avail the offer and enjoy up to 30% off on retail outlets and up to 50% off on leisure activities by simply presenting their boarding pass and a valid form of identification.* Fly Emirates and spend less on luxurious spa treatments, indulge in five-star culinary experiences, and embark on an adventurous outdoor activity. Families can also take advantage and enjoy thrilling waterparks across the city.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2020
Splurge on world-class shopping across the city’s many impressive malls including The Dubai Mall – one of the world’s largest shopping complexes. Visitors travelling to Dubai from 26 December 2019 until 1 February 2020 can take advantage of the Dubai Shopping Festival 2020.The highly anticipated five week festival offers customers extraordinary discounts and rewards in various shopping outlets including unbeatable deals on fashion, jewellery, electronic items and much more. Mohammad Al Hashimi, Emirates’ Vice President, Commercial Products Dubai, said: “Dubai is a fantastic city with an ever growing list of attractions and experiences our customers can enjoy year-round. The city is one of the world’s most preferred destinations for world-class shopping, sightseeing and fine dining. Passengers flying to and through Dubai can avail unbeatable offers through My Emirates Pass and the Dubai Shopping Festival 2020. We look forward to continue working closely with our partners and to ensure we always provide our customers the best Dubai has to offer.” Fly Emirates, Fly Better Fly better on Emirates to Dubai and enjoy over 4,500 channels of entertainment on ice – the airline’s award-winning inflight entertainment system. Passengers across all classes will enjoy regionally inspired meals, complimentary beverages and up to 20 MB of free Wi-Fi. With the airline’s generous baggage allowance – there’s no need to pack light. Economy Class passengers can enjoy an additional piece of 23 kg baggage while Business Class and First Class passengers can enjoy an additional piece of 32 kg baggage. Emirates customers who go on a shopping extravaganza during their visit to Dubai can also enjoy additional baggage allowance on their return journey. The offer is valid on return Economy Class tickets purchased to Dubai between 05 November 2019 and 1 February2020. Customers travelling back from Dubai to Emirates destinations within North America, Central America, South America or Africa can enjoy one extra piece of baggage.* For those travelling to other destinations within the Emirates network can also take advantage of an additional 10kgs of excess baggage. The offer is applicable for travel between December 26, 2019 and February 5, 2020.*
For more information on Emirates, including how to book flights and a complete list of terms and conditions, visit www.emirates.com, travel agent or through the local Emirates Sales Office.
*Local terms and conditions apply
Yewande Memorial School Lagos Celebrate Aina On Her Conferment Of the Member of the order of the British Empire (MBE)
Abiodun Sets Up OGWAMA to Fight Dirty Environment
Hadiza lied! We never Attacked NPA MD – OMSL
WINNERS OF 2019 FIRSTBANK SPONSORED NATIONAL COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION CONTEST IN THE AFRICA COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
2023 : Tinubu Media Team (TMT 2023) Holds National Executives Inaugural Meeting In Abuja
Cover Of The Week
- “Sandie Beach Rugby 2019 Promises To Be Fun”- Mr. Ayo Johnson, CEO Turbocrest Sport December 6, 2019
- Unbeaten Blitzboks to face Argentina in Dubai quarter-finals December 6, 2019
- Ghana Rugby and Societe Generale Ends 2019 "Get Into Rugby" On High Note In Accra December 6, 2019
- African Impact Accelerator Launched in Cape Town to Support Ocean Economy Innovation December 6, 2019
- African Development Bank President wins All Africa Business Leaders Awards ™ 2019 African of the Year award December 6, 2019
- Former President Koroma hosts The Chairman of Horasis December 6, 2019
- Keystone Radiology Partners with GE Healthcare to Advance Diagnostic Services at MooiMed Private Hospital December 6, 2019
- African Development Fund (ADF-15) replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 6, 2019
- Pole position at stake as Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) and Leos face off in Kakamega December 6, 2019
- Derby day in Nairobi and Kakamega as Mwamba host Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) December 6, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .