Not less than five governors, media gurus and prominent Nigerians are expected at the 13th edition of Nigeria Media Nite-Out Award (NMNA).
Those expected according to Murphy Ajibade Alabi, the Media and Publicity Manager of the glamorous media event include the Governor of Zamfara, Matawalle, Governor Sanwoolu(Lagos), Tambuwa(Sokoto), Udom Emmanuel (Akwa Ibom), the first lady of Ondo state, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, while the media will be well represented by the duo of Vanguard publisher, Sam Amuka, and Chairman, Board of Telegraph Newspaper, Mrs. Funke Egbemode.
Others expected are vice chairman and governing board of NMNA, Omooba Segun Adewale, chairman of Lagos State Nigeria Union of Journalists, Chief Akinreti. The theme of this year award is Nigerian Economy and Political Development: Finding the Missing Piece… and will be delivered by the former presidential aspirant, John Onche Shaibu, who is the Keynote Speaker. The convener Sola Olugbemiro also said the Zamfara State Government led by Dr Bello Mohammed Matawalle is dropping his weight on the event to make it a success.
“The event will come up on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at Lagos Airport Hotel, B Event Hall, Ikeja, Lagos. 17 journalists are going to be awarded in different categories at the 13th edition of Nigeria Media Night-Out Award.
This is an award that has been on the vanguard of recognizing the output of the media in our society for the past 13 years, and we are not going to rest on our oars, even though it has been easy to do this year in year out and this year we intend to make it elaborate and special, we intend having many Nollywood stars for the award to add glitz and glamour to the event ” stated Mr. Alabi, a veteran journalist of almost two decades, who is vast in Entertainment sector
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS