I felicitate with our dear Muslim brothers and sisters on this spiritual occasion as we mark the end of Ramadan with Eid el Fitri celebrations.
I want to specially congratulate the entire Muslim community in Ogun State on the successful completion of the Ramadan fast.
The sacrifices you have all made during the holy month of Ramadan should draw everyone closer to the Almighty God and I enjoin all our Muslim brothers and sisters to draw enduring lessons from the holy month of Ramadan, which include personal sacrifices and self denial. I call on you to emulate the good virtues and teachings of Prophet Mohammed.
I would also like to appeal that we all see beyond artificial divisions including ethnic and religious differences in our society and abide strictly by the teachings of the Holy Quran as propagated by the Holy Prophet Mohammed.
Peace is essential to the development of any nation. We should all, therefore, continue to pray and work for the peace and unity of the nation. We should focus on the things that bind us together, and eschew the ones that are capable of dividing us.
On behalf of my family, the good people and Government of Ogun State, I heartily felicitate and rejoice with all the citizens and residents of our dear state as we all celebrate Eid El Fitri.
Happy Eid El Fitri.
Prince (Dr.) Dapo Abiodun, MFR.
Executive Governor of Ogun State.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank