The amiable Chief Executive Officer of HSO Global Links Limited, Mr. Hammed Solomon Olamijuwon has congratulated the former senate leader and winner of the Oyo Central Senatorial District in the 2019 General Election, Sen. Teslim Folarin for his success in the last election.
HSO Global Links Limited is a consultant firm that centers its area of concentrations on Real Estate, Property Management and Development, Airline and Travel management services.
Mr. Hammed Solomon Olamijuwon who is a Member of All Progressive Congress expresses his happiness for the success of his candidate in the senatorial district election Senator Teslim Folarin who happens to be his Mentor and Political leader.
“I am Congratulating the former senate leader, senator Teslim Folarin of Oyo central for returning back to senate”
He further assured the people of the constituency to confide in the senator based on his previous experience in the senate.
“He will perform excellently well as 3rd time senator and senator with experience. And he will move Oyo state to the next level.”He added.
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Peace Airline Boss, Allen Onyema Honors As Lagos Ikeja City Award’s MAN OF PEACE
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin