Bukola Adeeyo is a sexy actress who shot into limelight through the popular moie, Sunday Dagboru by award winning actor, Odunlade Aadekola. In an exclusive chat with Sahara Weekly, the sexy actress and producer of Ajinigbe opens up on life and career. Excerpts…
What are you working on now?
Very soon, I will set in for a movie of mine . I will start a new movie titled OMO NI KARA. It is a crime story which is going to be the talk of the town and will be directed by Odunlade Adekola
How will you describe the journey in Movie Industry
That was in Year 2008 when I joined ( OAFP ) Odunlade Adekola Films Productions . My brother took me to his place and that was how I started. Thank God he has been there for me. And Kudos to Mr Odunlade Adekola .
Which was your first movie? And which movie shoots you into limelight.?
My first movie was Ila owo and the film that shot me into limelight was Sunday Dagboru
What are your challenges?
Well, I will say I don’t really face any challenges like that . The only challenge is when someone invited me to location and at the end of the day, I did not work
Have you produced your own Movie and how many?
Yes , I have produced two titled , Ajinigbe , Oliade Oyinlomo and I am cooking something at the moment .
What is the secret of your success?
Its been God and Prayer
Who are your Mentor and God Father in the Industry?
Hmmm Well, Mr Odunlade Adekola is my mentor and also my God father .It Is only when you are close to him then, you will know he is a mentor indeed
What is your source of your inspiration?
My sources of inspiration are Odunlade Adekola , Fathia Balogun , Iyabo Ojo , Funke Akindele and Toyin Aimaku . I can’t emphasize enough how much I have learnt from them. Following their good qualities have made me a lot better person now. Finally, My parents are always there as source of Inspiration. They were always there whenever i needed them and that means a lot to me . Motivation is a problem for me sometimes but there is no lack of inspiration source
Aside acting what else do you do?
I’m into buying and selling
What define your style and fashion?
I put on clothing that are comfortable, look nice and smart on me.
Tell us about your love life
Sorry, It is personal
How do you handle your male Fans?
I really appreciate my male fans , they are the ones who had made me relevant in the industry , most of my male fans turn out to be my friends .
Tell us about yourself and background?
My name is Bukola Adeeyo , I was raised by disciplinarians in Ibadan Oyo State . My parents were into business. I am the first child of four. We moved with my mum to Abeokuta when the need arouse. Since then, Abeokuta has been my home. I finished from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic ( MAPOLY)
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri challenges Huspuppi, Mompha
OGUN REMAINS BEST DESTINATION FOR INVESTORS- ABIODUN
Cover Of The Week
- Restoring cassava farming in Rwanda September 16, 2019
- Restoring Zimbabwe’s Livelihoods, Infrastructure After Cyclone Idai September 16, 2019
- Lee Kuan Yew Exchange Fellowship - Visit of Mr Paul Mashatile, Treasurer-General of the African National Congress, Republic of South Africa, 17 to 24 Sep 2019 September 16, 2019
- Merck Foundation provides their first ‘Health Media Training’ in partnership with the First Lady of Zimbabwe September 16, 2019
- U.S. Applauds Janneh Commission Report Release, Pledges to Support Recovery of “Ill-Gotten Gains” September 16, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea’s local services companies continue to attract best international partnerships September 16, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 16, 2019
- Kenya rolls out landmark malaria vaccine introduction September 16, 2019
- Energy Exec Says New Book Billions at Play, Provides Solutions for African Energy Self-Sufficiency September 16, 2019
- Mixed-use is the key to funding hotel development in Africa September 16, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS