Connect with us

celebrity radar - gossips

How Prophet Kingsley Aitafo Predicted Arrest Of Kogi Politician Over $610,000,N326m Fraud

Published

on

Prophetic Confirmation: Prophet Kingsley Aitafo's Revelation Unfolds Again
How Prophet Kingsley Aitafo Predicted Arrest Of Kogi Politician Over $610,000,N326m Fraud
When God speaks, the wise listens. Again one of the prophetic warnings of Prophet Aitafo Kingsley Oladapo has come to pass. The shepherd I charge of Oneness in Christ ministry weeks back revealed that a politician or popular figure who is the head of a syndicate or sitting atop money will be exposed and arrested.
Like several of his prophecies that have come to pass, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrested some members of an alleged cyber-fraud syndicate with N326 million and $610,500 cash.
How Prophet Kingsley Aitafo Predicted Arrest Of Kogi Politician 

When God speaks, the wise listens. Again one of the prophetic warnings of Prophet Aitafo Kingsley Oladapo has come to pass. The shepherd I charge of Oneness in Christ ministry weeks back revealed that a politician or popular figure who is the head of a syndicate or sitting atop money will be exposed and arrested.

Like several of his prophecies that have come to pass, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrested some members of an alleged cyber-fraud syndicate with N326 million and $610,500 cash.

The commission said in a statement on Tuesday that the syndicate included the Kogi State House of Assembly candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Ismaila Atumeyi.

Mr Atumeyi was arrested along with an alleged serial fraudster, Joshua Dominic, in a sting operation, at Macedonia Street, Queens Estate, Karsana, Gwarinpa, Abuja, on 30 October, the anti-graft agency’s statement stated.

The statement signed by EFCC’s spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, said Mr Atumeyi was arrested with the naira component of the funds and cash sum of $140,500.

It added that EFCC operatives recovered $470,000 from a former bank employee, Abdumalik Salau Femi, in Lagos on Tuesday.

The statement said Mr Femi, who allegedly supplied inside information that facilitated a cyber-attack on a bank by the syndicate, was picked up on Tuesday at Radisson Blu Hotel in Lagos.

After Mr Femi’s arrest, the EFCC said, a search warrant was “conducted on his home in Morgan Estate, Ojodu” where the money was said to have been recovered.

The recovery brought the total amount of dollar components of the money recovered from the syndicate to $610,000, so far, according to the press statement.

The commission said Mr Atumeyi is seeking to represent Ankpa 11 Constituency in the Kogi State House of Assembly.

“The arrest of the suspects followed months of investigation into the hacking of one of the commercial banks by a syndicate of fraudsters who pulled off a heist of N1.4 billion,” the statement read in part.

The commission said in a statement on Tuesday that the syndicate included the Kogi State House of Assembly candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Ismaila Atumeyi.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Mr Atumeyi was arrested along with an alleged serial fraudster, Joshua Dominic, in a sting operation, at Macedonia Street, Queens Estate, Karsana, Gwarinpa, Abuja, on 30 October, the anti-graft agency’s statement stated.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The statement signed by EFCC’s spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, said Mr Atumeyi was arrested with the naira component of the funds and cash sum of $140,500.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

It added that EFCC operatives recovered $470,000 from a former bank employee, Abdumalik Salau Femi, in Lagos on Tuesday.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


The statement said Mr Femi, who allegedly supplied inside information that facilitated a cyber-attack on a bank by the syndicate, was picked up on Tuesday at Radisson Blu Hotel in Lagos.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After Mr Femi’s arrest, the EFCC said, a search warrant was “conducted on his home in Morgan Estate, Ojodu” where the money was said to have been recovered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


The recovery brought the total amount of dollar components of the money recovered from the syndicate to $610,000, so far, according to the press statement.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The commission said Mr Atumeyi is seeking to represent Ankpa 11 Constituency in the Kogi State House of Assembly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


“The arrest of the suspects followed months of investigation into the hacking of one of the commercial banks by a syndicate of fraudsters who pulled off a heist of N1.4 billion,” the statement read in part.

celebrity radar - gossips

Apostle Omotosho Marks 40th Birthday, 7th Church Anniversary Amid Jubilation

Published

on

Apostle Omotosho Marks 40th Birthday, 7th Church Anniversary Amid Jubilation

 

CALABAR — Jubilant scenes filled the atmosphere on May 21 as family members, church congregants, associates, and well-wishers gathered to celebrate the 40th birthday of Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph alongside the 7th anniversary of his ministry.

 

The colourful double celebration attracted religious leaders, dignitaries, and members of the Christian community, who described the occasion as a reflection of God’s faithfulness and the steady growth of the ministry over the years.

 

Among dignitaries present at the event were Pastor Dr. Elizabeth Aremu, the wife of Bishop Thomas Aremu, Assistant Director-General of the Department of State Services, Kolawole Sokoya, as well as other notable guests.

 

Speaking during the event, Apostle Omotosho expressed gratitude to God and appreciated everyone who contributed to the success of the celebration through prayers, gifts, goodwill messages, and physical presence.

 

He described his attainment of 40 years and the progress recorded by the church within seven years as evidence of divine grace and unwavering support from members and partners of the ministry.

 

“With a heart full of gratitude, I sincerely thank everyone who celebrated with me on my 40th birthday and our 7th Church Anniversary. Your prayers, kind words, gifts, presence, and overwhelming show of love made the occasion truly unforgettable,” he said.

 

The programme featured prayer sessions for Nigeria, prophetic ministrations, thanksgiving, and tributes from members and associates, who praised the cleric for his commitment to spiritual growth, humanitarian service, and mentorship.
Several speakers at the gathering described

Apostle Omotosho as a compassionate leader dedicated to uplifting lives and advancing Christian values within the community.

Apostle Omotosho Marks 40th Birthday, 7th Church Anniversary Amid Jubilation

The cleric also appreciated his family, friends, church workers, and members for their steadfast support toward the vision of the ministry.

 

“Thank you to my family, friends, members, and well-wishers for standing by me and supporting the vision God has given us. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you for your love, sacrifices, and continued support,” he added.

 

The celebration ended with a special thanksgiving service and renewed prayers for greater impact and expansion of the ministry in the years ahead.

Continue Reading

celebrity radar - gossips

I’m City Boy For Life” — Obi Cubana Fires Back At Exit Rumours

Published

on

Obi Cubana's Lawyer Was Wrong, Says DAFCT Communications

I’m City Boy For Life” — Obi Cubana Fires Back At Exit Rumours

 

Popular businessman and socialite, Obi Cubana, has dismissed rumours suggesting that he has withdrawn from the City Boy Movement, declaring that he remains committed to the political support group.

Obi Cubana, whose real name is Obinna Iyiegbu, reportedly described the claims making the rounds on social media as false and misleading, insisting that he remains “City Boy for life.”

The entrepreneur was reacting to reports alleging that he had distanced himself from the movement following criticism from some social media users over his political alignment.

In a statement circulated online, the businessman reaffirmed his loyalty to the group and stressed that his involvement was based on his belief in constructive engagement and national development.

He also denied allegations that he made derogatory comments against supporters of former Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi,

 

Continue Reading

celebrity radar - gossips

General Buratai to deliver University of Ilorin’s distinguished personality lecture

Published

on

Tinubu’s ‘Renewed Hope’ Agenda: General Buratai Remains Loyal, Rebuffs Misinformation – Engr Hassan

General Buratai to deliver University of Ilorin’s distinguished personality lecture

 

​The Department of Criminology and Security Studies at the University of Ilorin has announced that a former Chief of Army Staff and former Ambassador to the Republic of Benin, Ambassador Lt. General (Rtd) Tukur Buratai (CFR), will deliver its prestigious Distinguished Personality Lecture.

 

​The lecture is scheduled to take place on Saturday, 23rd May 2026, at the University Auditorium by 10:00 a.m. The Vice-Chancellor of the University, Prof. Wahab Olasupo Egbewole (SAN), is expected to be the Chief Host, while Dr. Monsurat Isiaka (Ph.D.), Head of the Department, will serve as Host.

 

​Buratai, who brings a wealth of unmatched experience from his military and diplomatic service, will be speaking on the critical theme: “The Armed Forces of Nigeria and National Security: The Youth and National Aspirations.”

 

​The lecture aims to foster critical conversation about Nigeria’s future security landscape, the pivotal role of the armed forces in national stability, and the interplay between national aspirations and the country’s youth population.

Continue Reading

Cover Of The Week

Trending