HURRAY, ISLANDERS INTERNATIONAL IS 10!
Today, the joy in me knows no bounds, as I present to the public the line up of activities of the 10th anniversary of Islanders International.
Islanders International Magazine is, arguably, the fastest growing Nigerian entertainment news portal and magazine channel that has a rich tradition of bringing great stories, characters and experiences to readers around the world.
When we started in 2011, the future looked bleak as to what direction our professional voyage would take. However, with passion, dedication and consistency, we sailed through. Indeed, the last ten years has been a great learning curve for us economically and professionally, and we give thanks to the Almighty for His grace and sufficiency thus far.
The 10 years journey that started with a bi-monthly magazine publication has now metamorphosed into different facets namely; Islanders International Magazine, Lifestyle, Islanders Television (Online), and a year older, Islanders Events and Parties (on Instagram). The combination of these outfits under the Islanders International franchise has been a wonderful and rewarding experience.
In light of this, organising a great celebration for our 10th anniversary would not be out of place, as 10 years of piloting the entertainment media space is not a mean feat.
We are therefore glad to announce to the general public of our line up of activities for the 10th anniversary, as follows:
*DATE: Monday, 8th November 2021*
*VENUE: 10 Degrees Events Centre, Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos State*
*TIME: 12 PM Prompt*
The event sets to present awards to ten distinguished individuals who have stood remarkably noticeable in their fields of endeavour in the last one year.
We shall also have King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (Mayegun Of Yorubaland), King Saheed Osupa, PASUMA, Atorise, Kehinde Oriyomi, Atawewe, SAOTY-AREWA, Malaika and many other artistes to treat our guests to a wonderful celebration galore.
The hilarious and wonderful Gbenga Adeyinka, GCFR and the delectable actress, Toyin Abraham shall be our anchors for the ceremony, while DJ Kulet shall be on the wheels of steel.
We are also expecting eminent and topnotch business, entertainment and media personalities at the event. Therefore, our maximum security and enjoyment are not debatable.
The public should be aware that Atiku and lace fabrics shall be the pass for the ceremony. So, we await your purchase as you plan to attend the event.
Thank you and God bless.
Cover Of The Week
- ECOWAS Commission Organizes Technical Committee Meeting on ECOWAS Single Currency Programme December 4, 2021
- Joint Statement: Morocco, Switzerland Intend to Strengthen their Cooperation in all Areas of Common Interest December 4, 2021
- World Soil Day: FAO Highlights the Threat of Soil Salinization to Global Food Security December 4, 2021
- UNESCO and Premium Times Centre train Gambian youth leaders on Media and Information Literacy (MIL) December 4, 2021
- Osun State Adopts Integrated Strategies, Targets Over Two Million Residents for COVID-19 Vaccination December 4, 2021
- 2021 African Economic Conference (AEC): Experts call for African Crypto Currency, Integrated Capital Market to Ease Business Costs December 4, 2021
- Southern Africa Set for Economic Rebound, but Impact of Covid-19 Lingers December 4, 2021
- United States Government Funds Nine Social and Economic Small Grants across Malawi December 3, 2021
- DRC-Uganda: Civilians must be protected during joint military operations December 3, 2021
- The African Energy Chamber welcomes the ruling for Shell to proceed with its seismic surveys of the Eastern Cape December 3, 2021
Entertainment7 months ago
NOLLYWOOD STAR, ADEOLA ADELOWOTAN DENIES MARRIAGE BREAK-UP
Fashion/Lifestyle6 months ago
500m women, girls lack adequate facilities for menstrual hygiene management globally – Foundation
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Faces at King Brutus’ Birthday, House Warming Ceremony in Johannesburg.
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Nnamdi Kanu Fires Buhari Again Over Threat