Beauty, they say lies in the eyes of the beholder, but it only takes a gifted hand to make a presentable beauty.
In our present age, Beauty has gone beyond being natural alone, as that isn’t enough to qualify what beauty is, beauty has gotten to the level of making use of the artificial to enhance the natural to make it an explosive one.
No doubt, this has been rampant in the world as a whole and the services of makeup artistes can’t be under estimated, however, the quality and professionalism of your make up artists determines your level of beauty.
One of Nigeria’s leading make up artist outlet, Gifted hands creation owned by Precious Olanusi is definitely one of the most qualified to be in the category of the best of the best, judging by the testimonies of some of the clients she has worked with.
She has been into the business since 2010, which makes it 8 years and started the business out of her passion to enhance people’s look.
One of the events that has shaped her career are the several jobs she has done with great icons in the movie industry because she does more of production makeup and special effects.
The stars she has worked with include kolade Segun okeowo, Segun Adegbiji, Doyin Hassan, Emmauel Akinsola, to mention a few.
One of the things that stands the ondo born makeup artist is her affordable price, you don’t have to break the bank to employ her services.
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS