As OAP Freeze shared via his Instagram page.
“I thought corruption was the worst thing a nation can endure, until I saw the suffering and poverty my people are going through.
A month ago, a keg of vegetable oil was N4,200, one week later it rose to N4,800.
Yesterday I sent my maid to the market with 5k and she returned home empty handed, oil is now N5,500. If you see the small ram we killed for ileya, it was nothing compared to the humongous one we ate during the ‘corrupt’ regime.”
“I know the government is trying to fix Nigeria, and I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but what about those that will die of hunger and lack, inside the tunnel, never to reach the light? Everything is going up and salaries are coming down, companies are shutting down and with the airlines folding up, transportation is becoming crazy.
I look around me and all I see is suffering and hunger. Yes I am proud of the fact that Nigeria is not as corrupt as it used to be, but is this ‘famine’ the progress we are seeking?
Is it really better than the corruption we did away with?
Cover Of The Week
- How Senegal prepared for COVID-19 surge June 12, 2021
- The system stalling COVID-19 importation into Rwanda June 12, 2021
- Interview with FIFA Council member Isha Johansen from Sierra Leone June 12, 2021
- B-roll: Interview with FIFA Council member Isha Johansen from Sierra Leone June 11, 2021
- Women's Premier Division R6 and First Division R1 Preview June 11, 2021
- South Sudan's former Petroleum Minister urges industry to stick with Cape Town by endorsing African Energy Week June 11, 2021
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated successfully launches US$350 million 10NC5 year Tier 2 Sustainability Notes June 11, 2021
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies digitally empowers the youth of Mthatha with the opening of their first Innovation and Digital Centre June 11, 2021
- Over 1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Angola June 11, 2021
- New Humanitarian Hub to boost efficiency in delivering humanitarian assistance in Pibor, South Sudan June 11, 2021
Politics7 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
religion6 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle2 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks