Style Director, ELLE.com
Nikki Ogunnaike is the go-to style expert for the 25 million+ users, fans, and followers of what is now the largest fashion and beauty magazine website.She also represents the brand on television and in ELLE.com videos. Anytime you need a mix of style that is equal parts accessible and forward-thinking, Ogunnaike is on it.
The Nigerian-American editor cut her teeth at InStyle as an Assistant Editor and Vanity Fair as a fashion assistant before moving to Glamour.com as their Senior Fashion Editor.
Date: Saturday, November 10th, 2018.
Time:12:00 Noon – 1:00PM
Venue: Plot 1, Water Corporation Drive, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Nikki will be at the GTBank Fashion Weekend to discuss Diversity in Fashion.
To register for her master class click here.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Gambia: COVID-19 update (15 April 2021) April 16, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (15 April 2021) April 16, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (15 April 2021) April 16, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (15 April 2021) April 16, 2021
- Rugby sevens match officials unveiled for Tokyo Olympics with 100 days to go April 16, 2021
- Team Qhubeka ASSOS fired up for Amstel Gold Race April 16, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (15 April 2021) April 16, 2021
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (15 April 2021) April 16, 2021
- African Legal Support Facility: Governing board lauds Covid-19 support to clients April 16, 2021
- Rugby Africa in Discussion with Mariama Diallo, The Senegal 15-a-side Women's National Team Captain April 16, 2021
Politics5 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
religion4 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Politics5 months ago
Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass?