Arguably an incurable philanthropist, Prophet Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly dazed widows and less privileged in Togo with a lifeline during his two days global crusade there.
Arguably the greatest crusade ever witnessed in Togo going by records, He dazzled worshippers when he said all the money raised as offering and gifts at the first day of the crusade ground should be given to two elderly widows.
Also, instead of collecting offering the second day, he mandated all the worshippers not to drop it but go and give it to the less privileged around them.
His move we reliably gathered caused quite a stir as many were surprised. This was not unconnected to the fact that he Spent close to N20 million for this global crusade at Togo and with the general belief that Clergymen stages crusade for the sole purpose of raising funds. According to our source it was an emotional moment as many of those touched shed tears of joy .
“During his two days evangelic visit to Togo, the Oracle of God blessed two elderly women with the sum total of all the money realised and even added more, as he stated that the major purpose of his visit was an instruction from God which he has carried out and to also win souls.
It was indeed a jaw dropping moment, as papa Joshua Iginla made us to understand that aside preaching love, the practical demonstration is to be done at every available time”
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 1 October 2020, 6 pm October 1, 2020
- Positioning Women as the ‘Engine of Growth’ in the Oil and Gas Industry October 1, 2020
- Oil Lobbying Groups lead Discussion on Improving the Environment for Energy Companies in Africa October 1, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (1st October 2020) October 1, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Sudan: Young biotechnologists at the forefront of the COVID-19 response October 1, 2020
- Commonwealth countries look to unlock potential of FinTech October 1, 2020
- World leaders, celebrities to join WHO’s Big Event for Mental Health on 10 October October 1, 2020
- Partnerships on Mega Projects Critical to the Success of the African Free Trade Agreement – High Commissioner Mpahlwa October 1, 2020
- Coronavirus: 4.5 Million African Jobs at Risk due to COVID-19 and Travel Restrictions October 1, 2020
- Egypt: European Investment Bank (EIB) invests USD 22 million in the first closing of Lorax Capital Partners (LCP) Fund II October 1, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro1 month ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports4 weeks ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
BREAKING: Names of the Three Cabin Crew Revealed As Third Person Onboard Helicopter Crash Dies In Hospital