At last, Champions Royal Assembly, led by popular prophet, Joshua Iginla has held its first service today in Abuja after the federal government lifted the ban on religious gatherings weeks ago.
While in the church, the social distance rule was seriously adhered to, according to pictures shared on the general overseer’s page on facebook.
Apart from the social distance rule obeyed, some of the guidelines set by the NDDC was also obeyed.
Some of which include:
- There should be no entry without facemasks. All attendees and religious leaders must wear a face mask
- People who are sick should not go to places of worship. There should be temperature screening on entry
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers should be provided at point of entries and strategic points
- Attendance at religious settings should not exceed 1/3 of sitting capacity
Champions Royal Assembly is an Abuja based church of the popular prophet and it boasts of a capacity of over 100,000 seaters.
It is worthy of being noted that the man of God started his ministry years ago in Abuja, in just a room apartment and today, he has several branches across the world.
For some time now, there has been ban on crowd gatherings, religious gatherings in order to curb the spread of Covid-19 pandemic that struck the world early this year.
Reports has it that the virus started in Wuhan, China before spreading to other parts of the world.
In Nigeria, there have been confirmed cases of over 15,000 and 407 deaths.
Cover Of The Week
- Standard Chartered and Airtel Africa form partnership to drive financial inclusion across Africa August 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Niger: Improving access to sustainable water, hygiene and sanitation services in Niger August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus: The African Women Leaders Network – a movement for the transformation of Africa August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: COVID-19 update (12th August 2020) August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Update 12 August 2020 August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 WHO Africa Update 12.08.2020 August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: The COVID-19 Nigeria situation report for 11th August, 2020 August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (12.08.2020) August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: The distribution of the cases by counties as of 12 August 2020 August 12, 2020
- Business Insider Africa now a standalone site with expanded coverage across Africa August 12, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries