I have watched with shock how what began as a peaceful #EndSARS protest has degenerated into a monster that is threatening the well-being of our society. Lives and limbs have been lost as criminals and miscreants are now hiding under the umbrella of these protests to unleash mayhem on our State.
As a government that is alive to its responsibility and has shown a commitment to the movement #ENDSARS, we will not watch and allow anarchy in our dear state.
I, therefore, hereby impose a 24-hour curfew on all parts of the State as from 4pm today, 20th October,2020.Nobody, except essential service providers and first responders must be found on the streets.
Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu
Governor, Lagos State
Cover Of The Week
- DHL Global Connectedness Index 2020 signals recovery of globalization from COVID-19 setback December 4, 2020
- Team Qhubeka - u23 UCI Continental feeder team December 4, 2020
- Innovation Accelerator to Stimulate Growth for Youth Promoting Democracy and Governance in Africa Concludes December 3, 2020
- President’s Remarks at the 5th Annual Meeting of the Africa Economic Zones Organization (AEZO) December 3, 2020 December 3, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 Update (3rd December 2020) December 3, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: COVID-19 Update (2nd December 2020) December 3, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily status update (2nd December 2020) December 3, 2020
- Landmark Alliance Launches in Africa to Fight COVID-19 Misinformation December 3, 2020
- Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)’s President H.E Félix Tshisekedi confirmed to deliver the keynote address at Mining Indaba Virtual December 3, 2020
- Zimbabwean journalist Debra Matabvu wins the 2020 APO Group African Women in Media Award December 3, 2020
Politics1 week ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro3 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports3 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi