The Los Angeles Lakers wanted to close out with a win against the Memphis Grizzlies to sweep the homestand. Plus doing it in 48 minutes would be nice too. The Lakers won the game without overtime in the most lopsided turnarounds in the modern NBA era.
Lake Show Life breaks down what else happened in Lake Show Life Lessons! The only Los Angeles Lakers extended post-game report with in-depth analysis and highlights.
It has been about two years since the Los Angeles Lakers put the Lakers Nation fanbase through this much drama. It’s probably been longer than that since they were on a winning streak while doing it.
The Lake Show have swept their homestand in possibly the strangest fashion in modern NBA history. The Lakers found every possible way to make a win difficult in the last four games.
- On Saturday, The Lakers were pushed to double overtime by a Detroit Pistons team who was on the phone with the New York Knicks to deal Derrick Rose. Blake Griffin and Wayne Ellington, two players that helped beat the Lakers in the Motor City, didn’t play either.
- Then on Monday, the Oklahoma City Thunder took the Lakers to overtime with only eight players. This was the closest game the Lakers could end in in regulation but Kentavious Caldwell-Pope fouled Shai Gilgeous-Alexander to send it to overtime.
- After Lakers fans were wondering what was wrong, they were treated to a even worse performance with the same OKC team that required a LeBron James 3 point shot to SEND it to overtime.
Lakers fans, if you thought that was something. Check out what happened in this one!
After the first five minutes of the game, no one thought this game would go to overtime. Instead, it looked like the game would be over by halftime. The Lakers were getting run over by a 22-2 score at the beginning of the game.
The Lakers finished the game on a 113-83 run over three and a half quarters for a 115-105 win.
Just stunning. No words. The Los Angeles Lakers just keep winning. Outside of scoring more than their opponents, Lake Show Life is wondering how. But here are the highlights.
- At least the Lakers didn’t wait until the fourth quarter to take the lead. They did that with less than a minute remaining in the third quarter.
- After falling behind 31-16 after the first quarter, the Lakers won every quarter afterward.
- They also never lost the lead after they took it. That part we figured out. (Much more on that later!)
- After halftime, the Lakers’ offense exploded outscoring the Grizzlies 41-23 in the third quarter and 28-23 in the fourth.
The last time the Los Angeles Lakers played well was against the Denver Nuggets in the first game of the homestand. They might want to get that magic back real quick. All of the troubles that they brought on themselves the last four games won’t fly in Mile High ya dig?
To the new Los Angeles Lakers fans that are checking us out for the first time, welcome to Lake Show Life Lessons. Our extended post-game report with video analysis will cover the progress for the Los Angeles Lakers the entire season!
Over the next several pages we will provide highlights of certain players and coaches. Afterward, the comment section is loaded with knowledgeable fans adding their basketball knowledge. We usually start with the stars.
Cover Of The Week
- Time for a digital scale-up in Africa to unlock the continent’s untapped creative economies, panelists say February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Government of Pakistan and International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signed Annual Financing Plan amounting to US$ 1.1 Billion February 24, 2021
- First doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine have been delivered to Ghana through COVAX February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Raubenheimer pleased with Bok Women’s progress February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
Politics3 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro6 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports6 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi